Off Topic Playground

Glad it's a Friday but too early to tell what work's going to be like.

---------- Post added at 09:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 AM ----------

Actually, I've got a few Alphas...you, Steam, and a couple other friends. Definitely nice to have people to get feedback from, although the problem I'm having is that my Alphas don't want spoilers, so it's hard to bounce ideas off them!

I don't mind having ideas bounced off me. My memory is bad enough that I'll have forgotten what was said by the time I read that part of the story.

I wish I had managed to chip in on that one...I'm starting to look at a wider array of scenery now. While I do expect to run a Through the Breach Skype campaign, I also want to do one in person, and use miniatures for that...some 3d terrain would be great for it. Any news on when those kits will hit regular market?

No idea. Will have a look on their site.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

The block of flats seems available but not the other stuff. And it's the other stuff I've assembled. I'll do the flats tomorrow. I don't know how good they'll be in game or if they'll dominate the battlefield too much.

Been a good few months. I'll have to do a recap post once finished to figure out all the models done.

Then I get to take a break. I'll still have a few to paint that I've bought in the interim but at least it's got through the backlog.

That's going to be one enormous group shot!