Off Topic Playground

Well, my friend who owns one of the stores I hench at used to be a manager at the GW before they closed it down and fired him cause why would you find a place for someone who's been with the company for over a decade?

Anywho, basically GW doesnt need to care about keeping the player base, their marketing strat is grab people on a one time buy of either the box set or starter army and blisters. Thats where great swathes of their money come from, and of course its a horrible self defeating marketing tactic but HerpDerpGW

Not surprising, Im sure the money will follow. Then GW will become a toxic asset and they'll try to sell, but the only people who'll wanna buy it are old gamers who'll have to rebuild it from the ground up, making it a shining beacon of gaming again, so much so that it attracts investors who eventually decide that money should be the key focus and the company will start to suffer and

wuhoh ive gone crosseyed

Crap, I did forget about Infinity, didn't I? Sorry about that...never got into the game, but love the models. Every now and then, I'm tempted to buy one of the mechs for the hell of it...

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 AM ----------

That is true, then you got all the others, we seem to be in a gaming renaissance at the moment *grin*

It is a good time to be a gamer.