Off Topic Playground

Ahhh, still cold over in the UK? Not sure what your weather is in relation to the US >.> are you guys in the same season as us?

This is england

In the spring expect it to be cold and wet

Summer, cold and wet

Autumn, again, cold and wet

and for winter very cold and very wet (although it has snowed the last couple of years)

This is england

In the spring expect it to be cold and wet

Summer, cold and wet

Autumn, again, cold and wet

and for winter very cold and very wet (although it has snowed the last couple of years)

Ahh I see... well atleast you have consistency >.> New England weather is very often bi-polar. We'll have a warm sunny day like yesterday and then it could snow the next day ><

Hiya!

Sounds like everyone's having a pretty good Monday so far. Well, maybe except for Sketch, LOL.

Fell, hope your test went good on Saturday.

Everybody have a good weekend? I did, but I am so flipping sore. Did a bunch of yardwork, and then a full brake job on my car. Then stayed up WAY to late playing Pathfinder on Saturday night, and had to be up at 7am on Sunday, LOL. Finally got to do some painting last night, and have my Hoffman crew about 95% complete now. Should be done tonight and then post pics! Yay!

Then I get to start working on painting Levi. :rock:

Hiya!

Sounds like everyone's having a pretty good Monday so far. Well, maybe except for Sketch, LOL.

Fell, hope your test went good on Saturday.

Everybody have a good weekend? I did, but I am so flipping sore. Did a bunch of yardwork, and then a full brake job on my car. Then stayed up WAY to late playing Pathfinder on Saturday night, and had to be up at 7am on Sunday, LOL. Finally got to do some painting last night, and have my Hoffman crew about 95% complete now. Should be done tonight and then post pics! Yay!

Then I get to start working on painting Levi. :rock:

Well you were productive at least, and gaming is always a good thing ;)

Weekend wasn't bad, got a bunch of stuff done on side projects and made progress on painting, finished Candy and nearly got the Poltergeist done. Hopefully going to get Teddy's Winnie the Pooh shirt done tonight while the Bruins game is on.

Started to push further on my Levy to, got the Desolation Engines base skin tone down and now to do the rest of it lol, trying to remember the colors I used to do the sample patch I did on him XD

Ugh...remembering color combinations....I need to start keeping a note-book or post-it notes or something nearby, so I can write down "2 parts mechrite red, 1 part orange" etc. for stuff.

Mmm thats a good idea, like a little painting journal.

For what I was talking about was just the layer of colors I used to get the flesh tone I had lol. There is a base color, 2 inks and I think 3 dry brushes for it and I really like how it looks but I can't figure out what all the colors were XD

Tah dah!!! O.o

LOL you ARE in a good mood today. ;)

Perhaps you are feeling well enough to ignore my finger waggling?

*tiny spider construct comes in under the crack under the door*

Hello there, little one!

*picks up spider and pets it. Holds spider in arms like Dr. Evil and his cat*