Off Topic Playground

I am a big discworld fan but I will agree with Steam that although the earlier books have some laugh out loud moments, they are a bit lacking in character and story elements!

However I would recommend picking up at least Mort and Wyrd sisters. Then definitely carry on from Guards Guards! onwards.....but be warned there are a lot...I mean a lot...*looks at his shelves* A lot.

Guards Guards was the first Terry Pratchett novel i read..

Yeah, the watch ones are the best. Mort and the deth trilogy is pretty funny too.

I read the rincewind ones when I was about 12 or so, they were really funny then but they aren't my favourites. Sme of the newer stuff has been so much sharper, wittier and cleverer.

Problem I have right now is deciding what to paint! I have a small list of stuff that's ready to paint or part done, but choosing what on it to do is tricky

Not too bad, at least the headache I had this morning has gone. Now just doing some repairs to Kirai's paintwork, then will pick something else to work on for a bit. Still having trouble deciding though!

How many quill entries do we have this time?

We've got seven right now. Another four days before entries close.

---------- Post added at 08:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:51 PM ----------

What happened to Kirai's paint scheme? Hard to repair? I always liked that paintjob.

I'd best get reading soon then, or I'll have a large pile to deal with!

She took a tumble and got chipped, I needed to redo a bit of her hair and scarf. Done now though so I'm happy about that. Been trying to work on Cassandra as she's close to done, but can't seem to get into the feel of it. Might go sculpt instead, save painting for daylight.

How long you got til work?