Off Topic Playground

Fairly exhausted. Too much time at work, for too little ultimate purpose. Probably going to lie down sometime soon for a couple hours. Hating the fact that my eyes are bugging the crap out of me, I have ideas for the next three scenes of writing and I want to work at them... -_- Oh well. I'll live. Jotting down the notes, and odds are I'll work on them at some point after doing my school assignments. I will say, the redesigned 'Steam' is going to be showing up in one of those scenes. What order, haven't decided yet. Hoping you enjoy the revamp though.

Yeah, I was annoyed at missing the british bank holiday, but then I found out we got one this week! I'm going to go wandering a bit, find the casting supply store, visit the nearby game place, and sculpt a lot.

You up to much this weekend?

The economy system is a little screwy, but makes sense once you figure it out. The one downside I'm running into is that I feel like Haven at the beginning of HH- conquering my neighbors costs more than it helps, because they're so far behind on the technology curve that I end up with towns and cities I can't use.

I think that's correct (the inability to use other people's research), but one thing about it is that the AI (at least on Easy) doesn't really upgrade their towns, they just make lots of them, so I have to conquer the town, then add buildings on to it so that it starts contributing as a whole to what I've got. Any buildings that they have at the time I take it I get to keep, though.