Off Topic Playground

Aha, the dreaded question! I'm always curious as to how many painted and unpainted ones people have.

I have a spreadsheet that is supposed to stop me buying more than I paint, but since it shows 61 models and only 15 finished, I don't think it's working too well!

Hallo!

Unpainted Malifaux models..hmmm... All of the Justice crew so (does finger count).. 13, All of the Lilith crew, so (gets toes out)....another 16...

Then theres the stuff I just ordered (misaki, rail crew, beckoners and Yamakowotsit), so another 15..

44! I win... do I?

And Sketch is forever immortalised in this thread as long as one of us oldies is around...the fear of retribution is ingrained in our psyche....even now the sound of claws scratching on the wall is enough to provoke convulsions and pant wetting in even the steeliest resolve.

And nice to see that the first post in this entire thread of lunacy is such a heartfelt gesture from Sketch to me..... ;)

Rumours of a Guild plan to control members of this forum using 'tainted' Bacon Sarnies are completely unfounded.

The Guild take offence to these rumours and any person found guilty of starting or inflaming these malicious lies will be subject to the full retribution of the Guild.

So ends the official statement....

And unofficially...who wants a bacon sarnie?!