Off Topic Playground

Wol, there's two, one seems to have more stock but is significantly further out, but both are reachable by transit system. One needs a subway, the other a subway then a streetcar. Might wait til it's out and call them, see if the nearby one has it before dragging myself miles away!

Excellent. The server seems able to take the load better this year. I've got mine done too.

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

I believe the collective answer is we are all poor :) ... how about you Steam?

Yup. I added lots of things to the basket and then when I saw the total started removing a few parts. I can get them later on.

I didn't... maybe that's the problem!

I was going to say you couldnt have really made a little odrer there Shaper. I picked myself up 10T, the Tree, Book and a few other things, the models I am most excited about (except for the 10T) are my plucky little pair of wardens

I was going to say you couldnt have really made a little odrer there Shaper. I picked myself up 10T, the Tree, Book and a few other things, the models I am most excited about (except for the 10T) are my plucky little pair of wardens

Well here's the wee list... And I've just realised I forgot to get some wardens

Hanging Trees - Nightmare Edition

Rail Crew Box Set

Rail Golem

Metal Gamin (3 pack)

Willie, the Demolitionist

Dark Debts Box Set

Mr. Graves

Mr. Tannen

The Depleted (3 pack)

Beckoners (2 pack)

The Thunder Box Set

Ten Thunders Archer (3 pack)

Yamaziko

Storm of Shadows

Dungeon Rise: Dungeon Essentials x2

Dungeon Rise: Vaults of Ruin

TerraClips Connector Combo Pack x4

Pale Rider

Iggy

Tuco

Bête Noire - Alternative

Retro Fate Deck

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:05 PM ----------

Also I wonder how many people are going to have a laugh at The Thunder Box Set?

Maybe that's just an Australian thing...

I think its an Aussie thing shaper. my list looks very similar for quantity minus the terraclips I'm building my own board at the moment which will have the big hanging tree in a central position in the graveyard

We had a good laugh at work about the thunder box!

I've already got one board which I can turn into a mountain or western board and wanted something which is inside for a change.

Are you coming over for the GT

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Holy Cow Shaper! My order is tiny next to yours!

Misaki

Mei Fang

Yamaziko

Willie

Beckoners (to be used as Performers)

Just enough to get me over the 100 mark and earn me a Miss Terious ;) heheh

But just think I still have 4 crews to paint and I've just added another 3 to it heh...

But just think I still have 4 crews to paint and I've just added another 3 to it heh...

Well, I have some Malifaux to paint in the shape of Avi Colette, Avi Lady J, 2 Performers, 2Mannequins and 3 Witchlings, but with lucky I'll have those painted before my order arrives (if I can ever get my butt off the pc, lol).

If the funds are there, I may make another order later the the weekend for the Rail Golem and some other goodies (the Tree is tempting, but is a large investment).

Yeah its tempting to get the Neverborn stuff, but I am not completely swayed by the models so...I'll hold off...

But then theres the Rail golem, archers and Willie...may do another order later but we'll see...

Most likely I'll stick with what i've got and save my paypal balance for the later releases (Oiran, guild etc) or get some Necrons lol..

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

Already got resin bases for Mei Fang's crew and Misaki's.....

Planning ahead lol..

Morning all! I think (I got two hours sleep so I could be wrong about that). Everyone get what they wanted? No puppets rampaging about? And more importantly, is there coffee and bacon?

And Abs, yes. Yes she... Was. And then gone again!

It was certainly exciting when she returned. Talk about making an entrance in smoke and gunfire! I'm still scared to go into the dark corners of the thread...

Coffee!! And please tell me it's proper British bacon, i'm not convinced by the stuff out here.