Off Topic Playground

Shaper, that looks awesome dude!

Right, had my Docs appointment and it wejt well for a change. Got better painkillers, my old calcium tablet back and a referal to a dermatologist. So prety much everything I was after, YAY! Pys to see a good doctor for a change.

As for my Gencon order, Ten Thunders is a must, as are the Beckoners (more performers for my Girls!) and the Rail Crew are tempting (even if it's just for the Golem), but it depends on what I can afford. Either way I'll spend enough to get Miss Terious ;) The Hanging Tree looks nice, but a tad more tha n Iam willing to spend on it ($50 would have made it far more affordable and to tempting for me to resist, heh). As for book 4, also tempting but the shipping after last year with ordering Book 3 makes it a bit of a stretch this year.

sorry....had a bit of trouble with those so called bouncers on the door...won't be seeing them again now...on the plus side, Herbie has two new playthings!

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

Shaper, that looks awesome dude!

Right, had my Docs appointment and it wejt well for a change. Got better painkillers, my old calcium tablet back and a referal to a dermatologist. So prety much everything I was after, YAY! Pys to see a good doctor for a change.

As for my Gencon order, Ten Thunders is a must, as are the Beckoners (more performers for my Girls!) and the Rail Crew are tempting (even if it's just for the Golem), but it depends on what I can afford. Either way I'll spend enough to get Miss Terious ;) The Hanging Tree looks nice, but a tad more tha n Iam willing to spend on it ($50 would have made it far more affordable and to tempting for me to resist, heh). As for book 4, also tempting but the shipping after last year with ordering Book 3 makes it a bit of a stretch this year.

Nice news there Path, and are you copying my order..obviously until some guild are released! Wyrd? Wyrd?

Actually, that's what I'm doing while I'm waiting to head out for the conference. Goal is to get another scene done by tomorrow morning, but we'll see. Right now, I figure I'm about a third of the way into this one, but it's a lot of dialogue so far and that's what gets my muse into trouble...

True. Most of the ones left are the last load of refugees escaping Abs' cruel regime. Typical Guildy. Oppressing the masses.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

No post yet, but it could still show up today.

Spoke too soon. Post just arrived. No package.

True. Most of the ones left are the last load of refugees escaping Abs' cruel regime. Typical Guildy. Oppressing the masses.

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Spoke too soon. Post just arrived. No package.

Lol..ah well, theres always tomorrow..

And me , oppressing the masses? How dare you speak out of turn..get back on that chain gang and no more from you!

---------- Post added at 03:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Summit? I must be missing part of a conversation.

leadership conference I think...