Off Topic Playground

I love the Beckoner models, they are fantastic to ay the least. I'll pick up a couple just as spare Performers ;)

If the Rail Crew and Ten Thunders boxes are available plus a few other things I'll easily manage to get Miss terious. Then it's hoping somene wants to sell a Santana to me after, lol.

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:18 PM ----------

~Sits here admiring my Avatar Colette~ Yeah... good clone girls.

While I love the look of Santana I'm not going to go out to spend loads of money on an eBay one. Very nice of Wyrd the hard working henchmen like that. Almost makes me want to become one. But that would be unfair on Wyrd judging by the amount of gaming people I've found around here. I'd end up holding events between my pet cats or multiple personalities.

Then again, ABs is about 40 miles fomr me too, if we can get more going to Frontline Games when it has gaming on it might be possible to get to a points where it is worth having a Henchmen here.

Not to fussed about the new Neverborn stuff except the beckoners (needs more Performers!)

We always have free beer though!

~points to the Ale Monolith~

Granted, it comes at the cost of your soul, but who cares when we can always get drunk on here?

~hic~

Does anyone know if Mali 1.5 is just a update of the old book or does it come with new material like the Rail Crew and Ten Thunders, etc?

We always have free beer though!

~points to the Ale Monolith~

Granted, it comes at the cost of your soul, but who cares when we can always get drunk on here?

~hic~

Does anyone know if Mali 1.5 is just a update of the old book or does it come with new material like the Rail Crew and Ten Thunders, etc?

It only has the minions from book 1 with updated rules and V2 stat card info.