Off Topic Playground

@nilus: isn't that a bit harsh? And you too lobo... There are times when everyone's geekdom is put to the test and we fall short...

I was being lenient as this was a first offense, as far as we know. I could have easily made him watch the Episode 2 punishment cut. I won't even cover the evil that is there. Let just say its 10 hours long, and all the additional scenes involve Anakin, Padme and what George Lucas thinks romance looks like.

I had to go put my contacts in and put some sunglasses on... That's how bad I glow.... I also put on a skirt and a lighter shirt... You can probably see me from space :D *waves at ISS as it goes by*

lol! Blinded by your own glow? Hehe.

Hurray for skirts? *looks around* yup, hurray for skirts!

I forget Fell was a girl and this sentence frightened me slightly. Boy's don't wear skirts, we wear kilts smile.gif
Aye, damn straight we do.

itsnotaskirt128589848089151553.jpg

It makes me giggle that you guys think I'm a guy..... It tool forever and a day to convince you otherwise.... And the reaction was great "wait... Fell is a girl??"

I think we are all glad that you are though fell ;)

*Hops up on your shoulder to eat his lunch*

Mmmm some kind of Veal dish... its really good, I wish I had any idea what it was called. Has a ham/bacon like smoked meat ontop of the Veal with cheese and this awesome creamy sauce.

People thought karn created me... :S

Of course he did. I mean its clear you are a made up. Lets look at you profile

First the name

xxXhayzelXxx - Clearly he meant Hazel. Which when discussing eye colors means eyes that don't generally have the same color(they change with light). Or a mix of colors. Also people with this eye color are a flirt(so they say). So clearly a fake girl would have Hazel eyes since its a color that is hard to determine and she would be flirty.

The Xs are clearly cleverly described Ks..For Karn

Now lets check out the rest

Where is xxXhayzelXxx from. Lincoln, UK. Clearly Karn's first mistake. Why would a country name a town after a President of another country.

So, like I said. Clearly Karn made up xxXhayzelXxx. What he didn't expect was that the Wyrd web server would become sentient and become infatuated with her. I think its clear what screen name it created to stalk her *cough* Sliver Chocobo*cough*

I have more theories and am willing to share them with all in person. You can find me down the road living in the under pass wearing my tin foil hat. Its the only way to keep THEM out of my head.

It makes me giggle that you guys think I'm a guy..... It tool forever and a day to convince you otherwise.... And the reaction was great "wait... Fell is a girl??"

Yep I remember saying that :D

People thought karn created me... :S

A cute girl that likes me, is a geek, completely mad, lots of fun, Hayzel your too good to be true ;)

*low whistle*

That is pale.

Indeed and I thought I was pale

@nilus: isn't that a bit harsh? And you too lobo... There are times when everyone's geekdom is put to the test and we fall short...

Oh, all right.

*waggles fingers*

*geek card floats back over to karn and settles gently at his feet*

Oh, and Darths and Droids....PURE AWESOME! Speaking of which, I haven't caught up on the last 5-6 strips.

In other news... I am so pale it's painful to look at my skin in the sunlight... I'm practically glowing and luminescent... But the sun and fresh air are making me feel better... Anyone got a Kleenex?

Hmm....I wonder if this is a Maine thing? Had a buddy who moved into town in High School that was from Maine (Bangor too, oddly enough!), and he was pale as could be. He also had irish or something too though, with bright red hair. So...maybe it wasn't specifically anything to do with Maine...

Oh, all right.

*waggles fingers*

*geek card floats back over to karn and settles gently at his feet*

Oh, and Darths and Droids....PURE AWESOME! Speaking of which, I haven't caught up on the last 5-6 strips.

Huzzah! *leaps down to grab it before scurrying back up onto Fell's shoulder*

Mmm yes Daths and Droids is amazing but Im sooo far behind on them XD It's been months since I last read that comic, just sorta fell out of my daily routine :/