Off Topic Playground

Keilbasa is a sausage like meat product...

Staying home sick from work.... Even though I just had a week off... Will be in and off today X/

*Sits on Fells shoulder with a big bowel of chicken soup*

Better to stay home now then suffer at work *nods* Hope you feel better soon Fell =)

And Kielbasa is just one of the many reasons us Polish people are awesome =D

Surprised you had never heard of it Yazza, hmmm maybe it has a different name in your country?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielbasa

#rolls on into the forum for a quick peak. Sees the monolith with KArn sleeping on top. #

BOOOOOOO!!!!!

Afternoon, or morning, fellow wyrdsters!

So Fell is ill. Get well soon m'lady, bet it was those filthy ressers!

And 2Unlimited? Really? Ah well, I must be too old ;)

*Leaps up and falls off his Monolith*

Gah!

AB! What the heck man?

*Pulls himself up and glares at AB* I'll get you for that one ;)

Any way, morning AB. Your on late today, home today?

Hmmm maybe Fell got to close to Hamelin and that has made her sick! Dirty blighter.

Heya Hayzel =) Hows your day Princess?

2Unlimited rocks and the song is one those epic things that came out of the 90's.

*pulls out a huge boombox from behind him and hits the play button to start playing the song*

:rockon:

Edited by karn987

*Leaps up and falls off his Monolith*

Gah!

AB! What the heck man?

*Pulls himself up and glares at AB* I'll get you for that one ;)

Any way, morning AB. Your on late today, home today?

2Unlimited rocks and the song is one those epic things that came out of the 90's.

*pulls out a huge boombox from behind him and hits the play button to start playing the song*

:rockon:

Just getting my own back for all those times you appear behind me ! ;)

Yeah on late, decorating again but almost finished. Work tomorrow Boo hiss!

And I thought my choices of dance were cheesy!

@Hayzel: afternoon my princess, hows it going? done much painting?

Just getting my own back for all those times you appear behind me ! ;)

Yeah on late, decorating again but almost finished. Work tomorrow Boo hiss!

And I thought my choices of dance were cheesy!

@Hayzel: afternoon my princess, hows it going? done much painting?

*Eyes you and shakes his fist* You keep summoning... totally your fault =P

@Sketch: Huh.... interesting song.. I can see why you like it Sketch given your past leavings for us ;)

*Eyes you and shakes his fist* You keep summoning... totally your fault =P

@Sketch: Huh.... interesting song.. I can see why you like it Sketch given your past leavings for us ;)

I never summoned anyone!!

#clicks fingers to make sure they aren't all of a sudden magical! #

Nope, wasn't me .

#whistles#

I never summoned anyone!!

#clicks fingers to make sure they aren't all of a sudden magical! #

Nope, wasn't me .

#whistles#

Uh huh... I'm onto you AB... your a finger wiggler in a shell. *squints*

Back peddling a bit, good to hear about the decorating! How close to finishing do you think you are? Crossed the 50% mark yet?

And Kielbasa is just one of the many reasons us Polish people are awesome =D

I'd say eating Kielbasa was a Easter thing but my Polish family seems to eat it at just about any major holiday.

Which sucks because I love it so but I have given up eating pig. It is honestly the only food I found that just doesn't good without swine. I am fine with beef and Turkey Bacon. Beef Peperoni is great. Even all beef Italian sausage works. But Kielbasa(aka polish Sausage) just doesn't work unless a pig died to make it.

Uh huh... I'm onto you AB... your a finger wiggler in a shell. *squints*

Back peddling a bit, good to hear about the decorating! How close to finishing do you think you are? Crossed the 50% mark yet?

about 67.87% i reckon! ;)

hey karn my days been so so. it feels like the yukky guild have taken refuge in my head and are shooting stuff :(

no painting yet abs.. i got distracted... a car drove past my window... :D

theres no such thing as yukky guild! Hungover? or ill?

And what kind of car?

hey karn my days been so so. it feels like the yukky guild have taken refuge in my head and are shooting stuff :(

That was us, sorry. Our Bad, we thought we saw some Ressurectionist living in there. Turns out it was just a bunch of really evil looking possums.

I'd say eating Kielbasa was a Easter thing but my Polish family seems to eat it at just about any major holiday.

Which sucks because I love it so but I have given up eating pig. It is honestly the only food I found that just doesn't good without swine. I am fine with beef and Turkey Bacon. Beef Peperoni is great. Even all beef Italian sausage works. But Kielbasa(aka polish Sausage) just doesn't work unless a pig died to make it.

No Pig? But but... well obviously the choice is yours but why man?

But I agree with you, I have not tried a Kielbasa substitute that is even close to the real thing. There is just something so unique about that combination. We have it semi-often, but usually only have the Fresh Kielbasa during holidays.

hey karn my days been so so. it feels like the yukky guild have taken refuge in my head and are shooting stuff frown.gif

no painting yet abs.. i got distracted... a car drove past my window... biggrin.gif

Aww getting sick to Hayzel? :/

No Pig? But but... well obviously the choice is yours but why man?

I gave it up for love. My wife doesn't expect me to follow her religious beliefs but she said she won't kiss me if I eat the oink. Decided I liked her better then pork chops :)

And Hazel feel free to chew on my back. That coffin on my back is 100% African Black Wood, Some of the strongest Wood in the worlds. It would take you a week to chew through that thing.