Off Topic Playground

The manager said he'd be hiring soon... And that he'd let me know soon... Lame :)

So either they want to look at everyone else first or this is one of those stupid "let's scout people for this position that might open up in 3 months" things. Bleah.

Air conditioning unit broke down last night. This is a very bad thing where I live- it's nice right now which means this summer's probably going to be brutal- 100+ degree (Fahrenheit) weather. Probably going to cost me about $3-5,000 dollars as the repairman said fixing it will likely cost $1,500-2,000 alone *worried*

Would replacing it outright cost less??? I know what you're saying about heat... It's been in the 80s in GA

If they went through and fixed it, it might be a bit cheaper, but by that time I might as well just buy a new one anyway. $2000+ to (hopefully) fix the old one or $3000 for a new one seems like a strong argument for a new one with a warranty.

Morning all.

#Starts the bacon cooking#

Hmmm, something is different today. Change is in the air.

#Notices cartoon bunnies and songbirds frolicking about outside#

What the hell is going on?

#Spies a crowd of people in the distance gathered around a notice board.#

Ooooo, new errata.

Hey Abs, how are you?

Working on my Star Wars campaign right now. It's all starting tomorrow, and I'm definitely looking forward to it. Found a really neat program that's making combat encounters a lot easier to put together. Entertained by the one I'm working on now... nothing like a Jawa with an illegal shop and a heavy repeating blaster hidden under the counter, LOL.

... -_- Dammit Abs, now I want to make that what the Jawa yells when he pulls the gun out...

Heh, its what i always yell when someone mentions Jawas!

Good fun as always. Started the night made of awesome (lots of arrows in the gold), then became rubbish, then got good again towards the end.

so...beginners luck, realisation of abilities, and finally moved closer to the target?

*snickers*

;)