Off Topic Playground

Is it you chocobo?

*looks quizzical*

Of cause not

*Shifty eyes*

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Thanks Abs, yeah, I do miss drawing though, I was in the middle of the "Nom of the..." story arc for Zombie Tales and had a new Q'arluanti Chronicles story underway when they gave out on me. No one will see the Origins tale for QC now or know how Mon ended (well I could tell people, but that wouldn't be as funny as reading it), plus Hazel Hecate was going to fall in love, etc. So much planned for that strip.

And now for the only time I ever allowed a guest artist on to ZT! I would get people begging to let them draw a strip, so I did this one with my friend Morgy to shut them all up :P

ZT159.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Yeah, Morgy had a thing for Zombi Candyfloss... lol!

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Oh yes... Zombie Tales cosplay! Just to show you don't need a famous comic for people to portray your characters at Comicon!

Beatrix001.jpg

She also went to the San Diego con and to one in Japan dressed as Zombi, I'll have to see if i can find any of the pics. or was this the Japanese one and she did Zombi at Comicon? I forget, lol.

*Whistles*

Any chance she has a phone number? ;)

lol, she is obviously a big fan...cool!

Helps she looks kinda sexy too..thttp://penny-arcade.com/comichough in each pic shes under loads of make up..its hard to tell for definite!

Remember black, personality is more important

She's still hot

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:59 PM ----------

She's a gorgeous girl, trust me ;)

l.jpg

*starts running*

I'm coming pretty goth girl

*runs into a window and knocks himself out*

She's a very good laugh, but seems to have a rather unhealthy fixation for Hamsters of all things! I do worry about the girl sometimes, lol!

Chocobo, honestly man, there was a door not 2 feet from that window you could have used!

Edited by LonelyPath

*shambles in*

Bleah, the new 52...read about some of the stuff going on in that and it convinced me that I wasn't missing much in DC-land.

"Can't wait to see how they handle Kick-Ass 2 after reading about a particularly messed up scene in that book," he said, not so much dripping sarcasm as drooling it out with each word.

"OK then. Let me clean that up. Freakin' DC raging sexism bro-fest harrumph harrumph..."

*wanders off to find a rag*

*shambles in*

Bleah, the new 52...read about some of the stuff going on in that and it convinced me that I wasn't missing much in DC-land.

"Can't wait to see how they handle Kick-Ass 2 after reading about a particularly messed up scene in that book," he said, not so much dripping sarcasm as drooling it out with each word.

"OK then. Let me clean that up. Freakin' DC raging sexism bro-fest harrumph harrumph..."

*wanders off to find a rag*

If you skip Action comics 5&6 it's been really good

I love Batwomen, demon knights is fantasic, it even has a welsh super hero in it! Red Lanturn is surprising emotional, back up with space napalm breath and green Lanturn has a lot of fun

Edit forgot Supergirl

Edited by Sliver Chocobo

She's a very good laugh, but seems to have a rather unhealthy fixation for Hamsters of all things! I do worry about the girl sometimes, lol!

Sorry, thats the deal breaker I'm afraid! Bloomin' Hamsters.... I swear they are plotting to take over the world...evil little b******!

;)

*Finds bacon sarnie and coffee in the thread, Walks over to it and gets caught in a trap and is left hanging upside down from the ceiling of the thread by one leg*

Aha Got you! Oh its you Chocobo.....Want me to cut you down?

Sorry, thats the deal breaker I'm afraid! Bloomin' Hamsters.... I swear they are plotting to take over the world...evil little b******!

Who could hate those little balls of fluff

Aha Got you! Oh its you Chocobo.....Want me to cut you down?

No, I got this

*falls next to the bacon goes for it again and falls down a pit trap*

BLACK!

Who could hate those little balls of fluff

No, I got this

*falls next to the bacon goes for it again and falls down a pit trap*

BLACK!

Oops..still, its refreshing to see the traps actually work.

Want a ladder?

Morning everyone.

#Goes to grab an extra large cup of coffee#

Morning. Whatever you do, don't grab the coffee or bacon that is separate from the rest... Chocobo knows what i mean!

;)