Off Topic Playground

Some models, like Shikome, do inflict damage as part of their disengaging strikes. I hate it when they have that ability, lol. Then again, Duets get :+fate on defense duels against them

Uhh....oh yeah, huh-huh, huh, huh-huh. Forgot about them- only one Kirai player in our area and she's almost never off so she has yet to even play her.

I am still hoping for proper Mannequin-like models to use as Pirate Mannequins, but at this rate I'll just be taking regular pirate girls and giving them peg legs, hook hands, eyc.

Perhaps you could find some skeletons in pirate-y clothing. A reanimated skeleton is a construct, in a manner of speaking...

I hope you don't leave mechanical bird poop on the chairs again!

Got my Reaper Lily Dancing Girl today so that's all the girls I need to start my Pirate Colette crew, yay! It's just get those Dark Maidens to be my Coryphee, get more pirates to convert in to Mannequins and buy some parrots (good old Reaper again for selling these) and I'm good to go :)

However, I may have to order more pirate accessories from Black Scorpion, not sure if I have enough bits.

You know, I really should start converting these models, lol.

That's just chocolate

not a lot happening..once again work is getting in the way of doing what i want to do!

Just trying to get a few things in place for the end of next week when hopefully I can at least build some of the many malifaux models i have lying around..

But this is all subject to change loL!

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

*Finds Fells secret coffee stash*

She wouldn't mind if i had a cup

She marks that jar....

Not sure how much painting I'll be able to get done in the next couple of weeks. My brother is up visiting soon so I'll be busy either getting the place ready or relaxing on holiday.

Shame to end my painting on a bad note. I was happily painting a ronin over the weekend and mixed up such a nice skin tone that I thought it would look great on Taelor who was in the Soon To Be Painted queue. Unfortunately I didn't grab her card and my memory sucks. So I thought she had a long glove on her left arm rather than a cord wrapped around her upper arm. Ooops.

Now I can either:

1. Try and recreate the skin tones use for the rest of her.
  2. Keep painting it as a glove.
  3. Start over.

not a lot happening..once again work is getting in the way of doing what i want to do!

Just trying to get a few things in place for the end of next week when hopefully I can at least build some of the many malifaux models i have lying around..

But this is all subject to change loL!

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 AM ----------

She marks that jar....

She wont miss one cup

*Drinks one cup and start speaking extremely quickly and incorrectly*

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 AM ----------

This is how strong Fell's coffee is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9Ef0ErCU1c

*wanders in*

Morning all!

So... what the Bruins did to Toronto last night was just ... well.... amazing :D

Bruins crushed them 8 to 0. By the end of the 2nd period, Bruins had more goals then Toronto had shots on net.

Also Lucic had a fantastic fight against Micheal Komisarek (fights been brewing since 2009) who learned not to mess with our big man in the Black and Gold XD

All in all... Bruins are getting back to where they should be!

---------- Post added at 07:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 AM ----------

Oh and Devils (New Jersey) vs the Rangers (New York) was equally awesome last night!

Little bit of Hockey tango going in here ;D

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-puck-daddy/devils-vs-rangers-bloody-brawl-off-opening-faceoff-002254198.html

Edit: Dirrect video link: http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?catid=35&id=166067

Man I love this game ^^

I painted my one with a long glove... I didn't realise it wasn't one until you just mentioned it!

---------- Post added at 10:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

She marks that jar....

I've found randomly adding coffee to it so it's going up and down has her feeling that she is drunk and you can drink it at will

Morning everyone!

Started work on my Pirate Colette crew last night by sticking the models together ready for any conversion work that needs doing and gave Colette's model a Green Stuff belt to hang her cutlass sword from. After that I still felt creative so I started work on my Lady Justice crew and gave them a lick of paint. Decided to paint all of them at once since if I paint 1 or 2 and then move on it'll be months before I get them finished, lol!

lol..you guys rock...Chocobo is off his head on caffeine, KArn is raving about his beloved Bruins!

And steam, to be honest, do what you feel looks the best. If you can get the skin tone almost the same it shouldn't be a problem..the rope might break up the two sets?

So it might not matter unless you look really closely..or you could just leave as a glove!

lol..you guys rock...Chocobo is off his head on caffeine, KArn is raving about his beloved Bruins!

And steam, to be honest, do what you feel looks the best. If you can get the skin tone almost the same it shouldn't be a problem..the rope might break up the two sets?

So it might not matter unless you look really closely..or you could just leave as a glove!

*Runs up to AB's picks him up shakes him and talking to far too quickly to be understood, before ruining off*