Off Topic Playground

I'm not an expert writer, but I find long, elaborate fight scenes to be jarring to read. (Talk about the Drizzt books. Eurgh.) Focus on the psychological side instead. Make the protagonists panic, assess threat, scramble, act on the fly, fear their opponent, curse their mistakes.

Hey TehMik.

Weekend was good and lazy.

Those are some of the best weekends.

Morning, all!  Hope your day is going well so far.

My weekend was mostly ok.  I won 2nd place in our regional dreadball tournament!  Playing Void Sirens.  And I started re-watching The Walking Dead.  Doing some arts, too.

I saw on Facebook! Congrats!

Morning, all! How was the weekend for you lot?

Fun and relaxing! :D

And your's?

Saturday was stupidly busy. Had to go clean the old apartment before handing keys back to building management, so that was kinda stressful. Sunday was nice and slow. Put together some Infinity models and started painting up Brewie. 

My weekend was mostly ok.  I won 2nd place in our regional dreadball tournament!  Playing Void Sirens.  And I started re-watching The Walking Dead.  Doing some arts, too.

Void Sirens?  I thought you played Zees lol!

But congrats anyway...really thinking about trying Dreadball again..but worry that with 4 'editions' down already, its a bit late to join the party.

Void Sirens?  I thought you played Zees lol!

But congrats anyway...really thinking about trying Dreadball again..but worry that with 4 'editions' down already, its a bit late to join the party.

I have zees, but while fun to play I could never score any points with them, so I decided to try out another team for when I feel like being more competative and less... silly and annoying!  And it isn't too late to join!  You can get the pdfs for the newer stuff for free!

Edited by Victoria