Off Topic Playground

What in the hell? Won The Dreamer in an Ebay auction and what arrived this morning? Sonnia Criid contacted the seller and he said to keep her as an apology and the Dreamer will be sent out shortly!!

My favourite Monday so far!

• Like 2

Hmmm I have Canine Remains that I can use as Guild Hounds, just need to wait patiently for the Brutal Effigy to be general release

If yesterday's game taught me nothing else, it is that Waldgeists and Illuminated are the Neverborn's finest Minions

Very very true, although personally I do love my Terror Tots

So, I resolved to not look at the Gencon stuff while on vacation... keep my internet time short... oh, come on, one short look... now I want a Glacier King. Damn it all!

Although I now have the issue that I need some more guild models, so soon after ordering Marcus

I fail to see the problem? More Guild never hurts.

• Like 1

So, I resolved to not look at the Gencon stuff while on vacation... keep my internet time short... oh, come on, one short look... now I want a Glacier King. Damn it all!

The only Guild I own is McMourning

Hey Dirial. 

That is the curse of the hobby. Gotta buy it all!

• Like 1