Off Topic Playground

One of these times we need to get the OTTers there and rent out some space to meet up and chat in person, lol. That'd be fun. This will be my second time and I hope to do it more in the future, but I doubt I'd be able to do it more often than once every couple of years.

How's the counseling going, if you don't mind me asking?

Morning, Dirial!  Hope you had a nice night's rest! I'm actually about to turn in myself (2 am local time for me). I was up for the past couple of hours writing my first Battle Report for the Henchmen Hardcore I played in tonight. 

Feel free to check it out in the "Battle Report" section guys! Talk to you all in a few hours! :P

Btw, Edonil, I sent you a PM. Let me know when you've had a chance to read it.

Good night all!

• Like 1

One of these times we need to get the OTTers there and rent out some space to meet up and chat in person, lol. That'd be fun. This will be my second time and I hope to do it more in the future, but I doubt I'd be able to do it more often than once every couple of years.

How's the counseling going, if you don't mind me asking?

That would be glorious.

Counselling isn't spectacular yet. Mostly me talking about myself. She needs to know me to help me, right?

Morning, Dirial!  Hope you had a nice night's rest! I'm actually about to turn in myself (2 am local time for me). I was up for the past couple of hours writing my first Battle Report for the Henchmen Hardcore I played in tonight. 

Feel free to check it out in the "Battle Report" section guys! Talk to you all in a few hours! :P

Btw, Edonil, I sent you a PM. Let me know when you've had a chance to read it.

Good night all!

Night, Benshin! I'm already reading....

Yep, read the PM and I'll be sending a response once I get home. The pm system and my phone don't get along for some reason, lol.

The battle reports were interesting to read and have confirmed for me that I need to bring along some building supplies to Gencon so I can get in a game or two, been forever since I played...

I'd be somewhat concerned if your counselor wasn't asking questions about you, Dirial! Hopefully it gets useful, even if just sorting your own thoughts out loud.

I'd be somewhat concerned if your counselor wasn't asking questions about you, Dirial! Hopefully it gets useful, even if just sorting your own thoughts out loud.

That's what I hope. It's just not much to tell about just now.

Awake, lol. Which is better than exhausted which I was before. Just need to keep myself occupied for another four hours or so... Then work will be over and it's past hump day.

What are you thinking of ordering?

Shenlong Box and Lone Swordsmen for the High River Monks for Mei Feng, plus enough extra to pick up the Ltd Ed Wastrel so probably the Gaki and Iggy as well, oh and the General upgrades deck