Off Topic Playground

Where are you at in the country, Benshin? I might be able to play con ninja if you send me the money and we organize shipping. I'd be able to mail it out the week after Gencon and with priority shipping it might make it.

Edonil, I'm in the NY area. Are you going to Gen con? Maybe we could work something out.

@PD, well it could be an option if you don't mind waiting longer or paying the postage to the Netherlands (from the UK).

But I wouldn't expect to see the minis until at least mid September what with the post Gencon break, then the postage from the US (hopefully skimming through customs ;)) and then further postage from the UK.

@PD, well it could be an option if you don't mind waiting longer or paying the postage to the Netherlands (from the UK).

But I wouldn't expect to see the minis until at least mid September what with the post Gencon break, then the postage from the US (hopefully skimming through customs ;)) and then further postage from the UK.

That's why I am figuring that I'll wait for mine, oh well 4th Edition fantasy is taking up most of my time again (ah the memories)

I see. 

You know what, let's go with the sensible option, and wait. ;)

Think I will just do the three Gremlin ones to complete that list of Masters and to get the Miss model...

The rest can be spread out over the next 6 months or so..

But isn't the hard part of that KNOWING that these models exist but that they aren't on general release yet!  :)

Colette and Kaeris I will likely be able to get hold of soon too, leaving poor old Shenlong as my remaining Master outstanding...

But I have Misaki so he can wait.

My gen con shopping list is a little lighter than usual this year.  I'll be picking up Ulix and Dark Carnival for sure.

The hubby is picking up Shen Long, Kaeris, and Gaki, I think?

We'll get the rulebook and an upgrade deck as well.

I'd like to pick up the crossroads 7 if we have enough money.

My gen con shopping list is a little lighter than usual this year.  I'll be picking up Ulix and Dark Carnival for sure.

The hubby is picking up Shen Long, Kaeris, and Gaki, I think?

We'll get the rulebook and an upgrade deck as well.

I'd like to pick up the crossroads 7 if we have enough money.

Sounds alright.

I do want the Boondoggle Seven a lot, but well... I can wait a bit.

Also, Viktoria, can you share us the secret of the Multiple lines in your signature?

Sounds alright.

I do want the Boondoggle Seven a lot, but well... I can wait a bit.

Also, Viktoria, can you share us the secret of the Multiple lines in your signature?

I just hit enter and typed a new line.  :)  Nothing special!

• Like 1