Off Topic Playground

Which old school animated Batman? With Mark Hamill as Joker?

And yeah, it's pretty busy tonight, isn't it? lol

Yep. I still like Catwoman due to the 'good natured criminal' / anti-hero -ness though. Ivy has plants but as a villain is a bit flat. The penguin is a bit comical, Joke is actually pretty evil. Scarecrow is twisted, he is my favourite!

Also in the words of Sheldon; It's surprising how many villains have advanced degrees.

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 AM ----------

Ah, gotcha. Hopefully it all works out well. Glad to hear November is going a little better.

Space Marines- the most boring of things to paints. The tanks just make it worse.

On the internets it's spelt 'Sphesss Mharinesss' FYI =p

Phototoxin>> I've seen a few posts from you as of late. And normally, I'm on a bit more,.. but life has been kicking my ass this last month.

But if you're gonna hang out here as a regular,.. I suppose I should introduce myself. Hi,.. I'm Phil. Like these other's, I'm pretty much a fixture in here. Welcome to the OTT. And nice to meet you *grin*

Phototoxin>> I've seen a few posts from you as of late. And normally, I'm on a bit more,.. but life has been kicking my ass this last month.

But if you're gonna hang out here as a regular,.. I suppose I should introduce myself. Hi,.. I'm Phil. Like these other's, I'm pretty much a fixture in here. Welcome to the OTT. And nice to meet you *grin*

I'm Joe, the crazy™ Irish ex-pat with strange views about plants, spiders, and sugar. Oh yes and I war-game and RPG a lot.

I'm Joe, the crazy™ Irish ex-pat with strange views about plants, spiders, and sugar. Oh yes and I war-game and RPG a lot.

let's see,.. war games? check,.. RPG's? check,... strange views on things? check,..

As long as you play the occasional video game and perhaps read a comic or two,... then you'll fit right in with the rest of us*grin*

The game is good,.. for me, painting is better. But the people here on the forum are the best part of it all. 99% of the people here are really cool. There's a few hold outs,.. I won't name any names,.. but you'll pick them out on your own soon enough.

Yeah I have never done anything with minis before, and i have found that even though I have never painted them before I overall do like that part of the hobby/addiction/past-time/etc. As for people on here I have noticed what you have meant but overall everybody is quite friendly.