Off Topic Playground

Malifaux (1.5). Raspy vs Misaki, wasn't a fair fight as Saighdear's luck hadn't accompanied him on the bus. To give an idea just how bad his was:

1. Both Raspy and a Silent One were engaged in melee and both lived.
  2. 3 Hoarcat prides started the game, 3 survived.

I remember a friends Raspy surviving my Izamu onslaught and getting away from him in 1.5

Izzy was not a happy camper!

Can't sleep, bow?

Realm Works is a campaign management tool developed by the makers of Army Builder and Hero Lab. I chipped in for the capabilities of novel planning, but since then I've found myself GM of three different campaigns...

Been off and on. Stomach bug. Had a really bad headache fora while last night that wouldn't let me sleep. Thankfully I wa able to keep some ibuprofen down.

It's better than acetomenaphin which us the only other thing I have. I've never heard of paracetamol. What is it? And I've been sipping ginger ale ( yuck but the only fluid I can keep down) water is probably the worst thing to drink , Ironically.

Acetomenaphin = paracetemol in the UK. For pain ibuprofen is better (also an anti-inflammatory) but can be hard on the tummy. Ginger ale will have sugars in it which is good if you can't eat.