Off Topic Playground

Unsure if I could/should make a thread specifically dedicated for this - but I've been reading about the Battle for Sophia - which is an Oxfordshire-based war gaming club are webcam broadcasting (and allowing visitors of course) a 48 hour straight wargame to try to raise money for a local little girl with Spastic Diplegia who needs an operation.

Such a nice thing for the local club to try to do. Hope they put up paypal donations on the site while it's live streaming *grin*

Official site -> http://www.sophiassteppingstones.co.uk/

Edited by Lussuria

Lussuria, you probably should, just because things get buried in this thread so fast. Someyhing like that needs, and deserves, to be visible for itself not a single post here where our highly distract able selves can make it disappear.

---------- Post added at 10:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

:) also, very interesting idea for a fundraiser!

Definitely agree, post that in another thread so that it doesn't get buried.

I'm doing good...tired, about to head to sleep, lol. Was intending to paint, got distracted, so I'm gonna do some prep work on Tara and get her ready for priming... next time I run her Crew, I want at least a start on it being painted!

Yeah, but what crew would you pick? :-P

Honestly, I do intend to figure her out and start winning, lol. Right now, it's an issue of how to properly use the Nothing Beast and Tara to get things buried...I think I just need to back off and not play as aggressively as I do with Misaki, lol