Off Topic Playground

My bad, a little google fu and I would know what to call it. Foyer. The Foyer.

A foyer in a house is usually a small entry area or room by the front door. Other public rooms such as the living room, dining room, and family room typically attach to it, along with any main stairway. It was initially intended as an "airlock", separating the fireplace-heated rooms from the (colder, in winter) front entrance, where cold air infiltration made for cold drafts and low temperatures. It is commonly used for outer garment and umbrella storage for both residents and guests

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

heh, you guys are hilarious....

Ed, I'm making some maps for LZ that's why he was looking for me earlier. :)

Aww, now that is not the only reason I was looking for you. I was also wonder what other crew you kind of like. Nothing else looks cool or anything?

My bad, a little google fu and I would know what to call it. Foyer. The Foyer.

A foyer in a house is usually a small entry area or room by the front door. Other public rooms such as the living room, dining room, and family room typically attach to it, along with any main stairway. It was initially intended as an "airlock", separating the fireplace-heated rooms from the (colder, in winter) front entrance, where cold air infiltration made for cold drafts and low temperatures. It is commonly used for outer garment and umbrella storage for both residents and guests

---------- Post added at 08:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 PM ----------

Aww, now that is not the only reason I was looking for you. I was also wonder what other crew you kind of like. Nothing else looks cool or anything?

OH! haha ok. I know what a foyer is... admittedly I didn't know how to spell it... :)

I liked the look of the old Levi, I don't know if I've even seen the new one. I'd have to take another look through, couldn't tell you off the top of my head if I liked the looks of another crew or not. why?

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

... my mouse just died... and I'm confined to my room because no one else can get sick... Good thing I have a tablet!!!

Well, the only faction i've really looked at is outcast. I'm not a big fan of zombies (excepting yourself of course, you're cool ;) ) so ressers is less than enamoring, I have no idea what to make of neverborn, and I haven't really looked at guild. I might be interested in look at perdita though... I dunno. I like being able to hang back and pick off models from a distance. if there was a sniper Master I'd be all for it.

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Yay! littlest sister braved the nasty cold and brought me batteries for my mouse! back to work.

My wallet went missing, I found out that the only (literally, only, because the other two keep losing them and taking mine) razor in the house is kept in a car that is never at the house so I can't use it, showed up at work hoping to find my wallet and it's not here, which means I probably left it in the usual spot and someone decided to move it, and the capper to it all, the first board I throw on to test failed. Argh. (headdesk)

Well, the only faction i've really looked at is outcast. I'm not a big fan of zombies (excepting yourself of course, you're cool ;) ) so ressers is less than enamoring, I have no idea what to make of neverborn, and I haven't really looked at guild. I might be interested in look at perdita though... I dunno. I like being able to hang back and pick off models from a distance. if there was a sniper Master I'd be all for it.

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Yay! littlest sister braved the nasty cold and brought me batteries for my mouse! back to work.

What are you doing with a cold? Didn't think you got colds. I am such a goof, why didn't I think to add you to my friendlist. :/ On the topic of factions, Outcast are pretty cool. Just stay away from Neverborn, nobody likes a Neverborn player. -laughs-

I do too. I'm just annoyed, because there's two places I would have left it in the house and it isn't in either one. And trying to search for a wallet as you're heading out the door is hardly ideal.

Anyway, trying to get a more positive mindset on things and moving on with stuff. Looking over the old Victrix stuff to see where to take what I wrote this morning, have a few ideas but not really sure...