Off Topic Playground

Yes, but mine are going to need some liquid green stuff to look a bit better... the tiny shoulder strap is a bit of an odd fit. Actually, I'm not fond of the tiny shoulder strap, but I love the hanging overall straps. Regardless, both sets of straps are on. I also put her pony tail on facing the opposite direction as it is in the picture.

Honestly, I'm not sure if I'm going to be awake for it tonight, lol. I'm already yawning!

The new shop is night and day different. The owner actually hunted me down to introduce himself and tell me he is all for me running demos and events and growing the game there. I really don't know how to react to it, honestly! o.o

However, I've already got a couple demos lined up for next week with some people who used to play. No one new just yet, but here's hoping! (crosses fingers) Apparently the owner's wife is somewhat interested in playing too, she's been learning 40k and was in the mirror match tourney today.

Saturday nights tend to be pretty quiet, lol.

Wait, I didn't think gamers were to have social life outside of gaming. Maybe that is just me? -laughs-

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Today was funeral and family day, so I've been in and out. Mostly out

That is totally understandable. Hope you are doing ok.