Off Topic Playground

I've been painting a heap but haven't had any good photos...

Here's a bad phone shot of Izamu

625646_10151552702988304_2104558204_n.jpg

Also Here's Jakob

558017_10151529398208304_584267034_n.jpg

and my Depleted...

74627_10151448253173304_375569917_n.jpg

For some reason I don't have any other shots I can find apart from on twitpic which won't let me display the image so you can click on the thumbnail for larger

c5v46i.jpg

c4ia66.jpg

c4i9o7.jpg

BTW this is the stacks of foam I have for my painted figures...

There's generally 3 sheets per faction

8537309923_2218e7d8c4_o.jpg

Evening all, how's things?

Poor shine, I got really frustrated today with my seeming inability to do anything with any of my crews. Unlucky guy had to try to cheer me up for several turns. Considering how totally helpless I felt right through the game, I managed to eke out a 6-5 loss. All that was left on the board at the end was one of his performers, since Colette magicians duelled Kaeris to death, which cost Colette her last wound as she was out of stones.

Just not entirely sure how to get rid of that sensation that I have no idea what's happening and can't make any headway. I have some of the stronger masters and still can't win, it's hardly encouraging!

Hey ed, how's things?

Yeah, it didnt go as badly as I thought it would early on, I must admit. But having had the showgirls fail pathetically in my hands, but getting royally whupped by them does not show a lot of skills on my part!

Boris was fun though. High speed angry bear! Also, he burned quite well.

Honestly, I've never had much luck with Colette or with explaining her to anyone else... Which is really too bad, I love the crew and the concept so much, just can't make heads or tails of them.

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 PM ----------

Well it is the weekend, oh boy do I need that.

Yeah, I need it to be the weekend right now. (sigh) Almost there, though.

Ahh, the weekend. Just tomorrow to face, then I'm free for two days. Rest at last! Think I'll try to catch up on some painting and sculpting, and get my sister's wedding gift a bit closer to finished.

---------- Post added at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:17 AM ----------

Damn, the battery's gone then? That sucks.

I haven't got more than 3 vp with Kirai at all yet...

I'm doing one of those 3d paintings in between layers of resin. Just having a problem with the resin not curing cleanly, so got to refill an area then sand it and recoat it so it's smooth before I can do the next layer.

Yeah, that was the theory with Kaeris. Learn to use her as she'll be at GenCon. But I suck royally even with a fairly straight up blast and burn!

Justice was on the painting table for the same reason, but GenCon and yan lo kind of took over...

Howdy guys, once again been a while, has been a full on week (fun and work) and doing final preparations for an achievement tourney I am running on Sunday.

Played a game with Seamus last night and although I did well I feel I have moved on from him as a master and he will continue to sit in my demo case. I think I am finally going to give in and pick up Lynch.