Off Topic Playground

Cool!

Anyone here have any experience with Skype and conference calling? How hard is it to manage? And is there a limit on the number of people?

the limit is generally the person who's hostings bandwidth... I've been on calls up to 15 people but that is pushing it for the host and when I've hosted I've had about 5 comfortably without any distortion by other people or breaking up.

As for managing if your recording it you will get 2 channels 1 for you and one for everyone else.

Cool!

Anyone here have any experience with Skype and conference calling? How hard is it to manage? And is there a limit on the number of people?

used it a couple of times conference calling to Italy, had four people and it worked fine.

just picked up a cool independent comic that is taking a while to be produced but it looks really promising its called lady mechanika

used it a couple of times conference calling to Italy, had four people and it worked fine.

just picked up a cool independent comic that is taking a while to be produced but it looks really promising its called lady mechanika

I have all the issues that have been released but there hasn't been anything in over a year with Lady Mechanika since Joe and Aspin fell apart.

Joe is going to be bringing it back under another publisher since he maintained the rights to it or have it printed himself...

I've been patiently waiting for that!

Heh, when I'm not paying for it, I'm fine with next day. If it was actually next day!

Whoa man, you aced that paper! Something you enjoy, or are you just naturally awesome? Lol

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

Staff issues Osoi?

Yeah staff either not coming into work (and not calling in either) or a few of the ones on the floor are acting less than stellar today.

Congrats on the paper Ed! writing long form has never been a strong point of mine even after submitting a thesis, give me drawings (technical or otherwise) and thats easy.

I'm going to try out Misaki with using no heavy lifters except herself tonight (no model over 6ss) and see how it goes. I will probably return to Hoffman soon as I will be ordering some models to make some nice 'wonky' Hoffman lists soon. Until then Misaki is too much fun.