Off Topic Playground

Yeah, maybe I'll do it at work next week, while im sat about trying to make things happen.

The $5 sounds pretty awful, not getting the goods at the end but having to slog my way through hundreds of extra vitriolic tantrum posts every day?! I'd rather pay 5$ less for the core set level and not have the secret access lol!

Hey, got any ideas on 'classes' for Evil Inc.?

I've got:

Minion 101

Advanced Henching

Pickpocketing for Dummies

So You Want to be a Mercenary

Everything You Need to Know About Lockpicking (Abridged)

Extortion: Your Path to Success

Bounty Hunting: The Trick is Bringing Them Back Alive

Hacking: New Age Tricks for Old Fashioned Crime

Being a Villain: Survival Tips

Stock Market Brokering: Technically Legal

Making a Hidden Fortress (Asteroid Belt tips provided for extra charge)

Smuggling: How Not to Get Caught

Proper Backhanding Techniques: A Guide To Proper (Mis)Treatment of Underlings

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Classic Blunders of Evil Empires. (this course covers many basic mistakes when dealing with "heroes",.. like the classic blunder of leaving them caged, unattented, or with one completely inept guard)

Advanced jail guarding: safe places to store your keys

---------- Post added at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 AM ----------

Oh, does anyone have the student of conflict to hand and feel inclined to tell me how tall it is in mm?

Ugh...

I'm not quite sure who 40k appeals to anymore... At the end of turn three I had my half crippled Land Raider Crusader missing half it's hull points, and Cato Sicarius on opposite ends of the board. Everything else had been destroyed... I don't know anyone that considers this game fun.

I dunno, that sounds a bit like what happens when I use Kirai! Lol.

Last time I played 40k was the first time I'd played it in years. Someone that had promised to teach me the game gave me ultra marines and proceeded to smash me into the ground in a single turn with a drop pod and shriek based raven guard army. I think I did two things all game...

Yah, they aren't worth much these days lol. Still, look at it like Shine did - enough to help pay for the kickstarter or something, and you'll reclaim huge amounts of space!

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:13 AM ----------

Hmm, this place is a mess after the holidays. Time for a bit of sneaky redecorating!

*wanders out and comes back in with dust sheets, paint and rollers.*