Off Topic Playground

You see you have me beat there, a parcel came to work today and I was hoping it was a Gencon parcel but alas it was not, so I wait until next week.

I'm joining you with the wait for next week... with that being said I at least get to finish some models for MOAB on saturday week where I'm taking Dead Justice, Puppet Justice and probably Hoffman so there's 3 figures left to go for the weekend

Finished building all my new gencon models! Now I can just work on gap-filling, base coating and painting!

The female Illuminated though, man... I could not figure out how that face goes together. I did my best and am gonna fix some small gaps with green stuff when im fixing gaps later

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

On the other hand, every other model was so smooth to put together. Love the way Wyrd generally makes heads with necklinje instead of just a ball that sits on a neck. Mmm mmm mmmmmmm

I hear you on that illuminated, took some head scratching to figure how the non depicted one went together. Ended up putting both upper halves together before ultimately deciding on the the Cthullu looking one. That one was a bit of a challenge to get all the pieces in place, lined up and cemented. She's the only one of the illuminated that I haven't painted because she took her dear sweet time getting into the paint queue.