Off Topic Playground

Afternoon all! I see the girls are still busy guarding their tarps and with lots of strange noises coming from behind them, hopefully whatever they are up to will not spell doom for us all. I promise this is the last time I let #66 young sisters clone loose on the thread!

Been looking at the Reaper Bones Kickstarter and damn that is to tempting for words, about the drop in to it and pledge at Vampire level. To many models to resist!

What's the class?

Human Relations (in business), Human Resources Management, International Business, and Personal Finance.

Three of them are online, and I totally ignored them at GenCon!

It was too much fun to feel bad about it.

---------- Post added at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Evening, everyone having fun? How's the gencon recovery going?

Slowly. My sleep is all wonky at the moment. I haven't even had time to delve into my new plastics!

Had a good afternoon yesterday, left work early for a mining and resources seminar, had no idea what to expect but it was very interesting and entertaining. Bets bit was the food and alcohol afterwards and all free of charge.

Did you know that a 63" tyre costs almost $200,000 US?

Had a good afternoon yesterday, left work early for a mining and resources seminar, had no idea what to expect but it was very interesting and entertaining. Bets bit was the food and alcohol afterwards and all free of charge.

Did you know that a 63" tyre costs almost $200,000 US?

That's a pretty expensive tyre! Mind you, I don't think my car would have taken wheels that big *grin*

Free food and drink? Nice seminar. All I get is pizza at tomorrows meeting (for a researcher, I spend a lot of time in dull meetings discussing what I could be doing in the lab...)

Evening monkey, what's up?

Wait, so gencon is awesome, but the downside is that you can't actually enjoy yourgoodies for days while you recover? Damn, tough choice...

Good point.... I'm a little slow in the best of times. There's been a serious sleep issue that's been hurting my productivity.

I decided to have a chilled night tonight, did the last big bit of GJ which is sat curing overnight, and messed about with something a bit more pointless. Was nice to have something that was done in one session, didnt take too much work, and had no real problems to solve!

Made a test piece for a brilliance counter, for when Jakob eventually arrives in my hands. Something tells me his crew will go straight to the head of the queue when they get here...

What you been up to?

Ah, technical fail! Got to be really frustrating, that. I take back my comment about one session sculpting, this counter needs a second one. Only a short one, but still a second.

---------- Post added at 04:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:24 AM ----------

And that's mainly because the Pro-create putty I used is a pain to work with. I really don't like it, so I use it up on pointless stuff. Usually blocks to build things over, although I this case I thought it would be good to use it. I was badly wrong!