Off Topic Playground

Afternoon!

Well, ive decided that as my malifaux stuff is just sitting around waiting to be built I am going to get rid and hope that eventually they a re redone in plastic!

I am keeping my lilith set though, as that is virtually all built!

So if anyone is interested in buying complete crews for the following, drop me a line..I'll tell you what I have available and what i want for them..otherwise tomorrow they go on general release lol..

Lady justice

Sonnia Criid

C Hoffman

Perdita Ortega

Seamus

Colette

Where they have been released the crews will include the alts and the avatars..all unbuilt!..some even still in original boxes!

And some crews can have extra like the Death marshals, witchling stalkers etc..

Let me know!

Afternoon!

Well, ive decided that as my malifaux stuff is just sitting around waiting to be built I am going to get rid and hope that eventually they a re redone in plastic!

So if anyone is interested in buying complete crews for the following, drop me a line..I'll tell you what I have available and what i want for them..otherwise tomorrow they go on general release lol..

Lady justice

Sonnia Criid

C Hoffman

Perdita Ortega

Seamus

Colette

Where they have been released the crews will include the alts and the avatars..all unbuilt!..some even still in original boxes!

Let me know!

I know I'll regret it but which alts and avatars do you have?

I have all the crews except Hoffman and I'm not too interested in that as I have a separate hunter and guardian.

Afternoon!

Lady justice

Sonnia Criid

C Hoffman

Perdita Ortega

Seamus

Colette

Let me know!

If you have a Avatars Lady J I might be interested since i have been after one. Also, do you have any extra Witchlings? I am after more of those. Oh, even though I already have all the models for the Showgirls range, what extras do you have for that?

I have alts of Lady J, Sonnia, Perdita, and Seamus

And Avavtars of Lady J, Sonnia, Perdita, Seamus and Colette..

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

If you have a Avatars Lady J I might be interested since i have been after one. Also, do you have any extra Witchlings? I am after more of those. Oh, even though I already have all the models for the Showgirls range, what extras do you have for that?

Lol, I have a lady J avatar..I have 3 extra witchlings...and for Colette..I have the colette, her avatar, the 3 mech doves, cassandra, the two performers and mannequins, and four coryphee....oh and Angelica lol..

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ----------

I'm ideally looking to sell as complete crews if possible but may split some things off...

Those performers are tempting just to have the extra Mannequins and I will happily take the Avatar Lady J and extra Witchlings off you. 3 Witchlings are never enough since I usually seem to be able to summon a 4th before one of them dies! lol. Why have you got 4 Coryphee though? lol.

If you can PM me your prices I'll work out what I can afford to get off you mate :)

EDIT: If the Performers aren't in the box set, include prices for them too so I know if I can afford them or not.

I'll split the performers/mannequins from the box set if you want..and try and sell the others separately or in a bundle themselves..

Sent a PM with the price I'm looking for...

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 PM ----------

I'll PM you for prices. Probably easier than cluttering up here.

ok..well apart from the alts/avatars..i have most of the 'crews' for those masters too...

Thanks Abs, just sent you the money dude!

Was half expecting to see even more Miss Packs appearing in your sales.

~Still suspects ABs has a Miss Pack mold stashed away somewhere~

lol!

lol...for sale 50 miss packs!!

Only joking..

And yes, i will be getting the beckoners..just for the models but may get a showgirl crew in the future..if they are ever re-released in plastic...(fingers crossed)

If they re-release the Girls in plastic I'll be getting another crew of them just to save wear and tear on the original metals, I am surprised how well the Army Painted matt varnish holds up. I have however had to reglue thearms on the Mannequins and Coryphee several times though despite them being pinned.

You'd think regular Showgirls, Pirate Showgirls, Sci-Fi Showgirls (already picked up most of the models for that it seems) and EGL Showgirls (when I find EGL miniatures) would be enough for one person, but nooo, I need more! hahaha.

Those Beckoners are a must for me though. Colette, Cass, Ang the Pimp, 2 Coryphee, 3 Doves and 4 Performers with Mannequins should do me well.

By the way, you woudn't happen to be sitting on a NE Chompy mold by any chance? heheheh...

How much holidays do you guys get then?

15 paid days off total, including any sick time, plus all US federal holidays off.

Before I went from being a long-term contractor, the sub-contractor was strictly pay-for-play, so if I took time off I got nothing. It's not as nice as you folks across the pond but it's better than what a lot of people get here.

That reminds me...still having issues with my Rotten Belle's arm. The one with her arm across her chest. I tried pinning but it didn't work out. Thought about trying to convert it but I am an awful sculptor (at least with green stuff- probably need to break out the grey stuff I bought a while back).

Tried to pin it in place, the pin's there but it doesn't want to hold. Might need to use something like JB Weld to get it on there. Not keen on using it- it's messy, but it does a really good job, to the point that if I screw it up I will have to cut it apart with a saw.