Off Topic Playground

Okay, so someone finally convinced me to watch those Twilight films and lent them to me and all I can say is... if I burn them does it mean I'll have to pay them for those dvds since I want those 8 hours of my life back and a worthy sacrifice of said dvds may just get them back!

In other news, time has been filled with Zombies and Twin Peaks on PCP (AKA - Alan Wake). I keep meaning to paint some miniatures or finally assemble that Land Raider Achilles (or those Bane Knights I picked up at that Doubles Tournie the other week), but I'm feeling to lazy these days :P

---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 PM ----------

Oh yes, look for the game Tentacle Bento from Sopdapop (kick starter's being produced through CMON) for hentai board game shenanigans!

Mmm...cold bacon sandwiches...pass the Louisiana hot sauce, please.

No thanks. I can't stand the Jedward viks and I'm not too keen on the avatar either.

Every time I hear this, I keep thinking I'll have to try resculpting their hair. Thanks for that...freaking Jedward...bleah.

Okay, so someone finally convinced me to watch those Twilight films and lent them to me and all I can say is... if I burn them does it mean I'll have to pay them for those dvds since I want those 8 hours of my life back and a worthy sacrifice of said dvds may just get them back!

You didn't stop after the first one? I saw about 3 minutes of the first one played on a TV at a Sam's Warehouse a couple of years ago, thought "yep, it sucks as bad as I thought it would," and moved on. I think Kristen Stewart is a decent actress- Adventureland is a good way to see what she can do when she's not playing a whiny stalking victim.

Sounds like this "someone" isn't a friend. I don't think even <ahem> promises of "favors" (knowwhatImean, nudge nudge, say no more) could get me to watch one of them in full, much less all of them. One of my sister's friends read all of the books and watched all of the movies because he thought it might be an easy way to get dates. It worked, so that might be a way to turn a loss into a gain...

Morning all... been a busy week.

Finished my IP entry, went to see Avengers, actually played a game and helped my parents move. Plus sold a bunch of armies to make more space and money to buy a new ancients one, if only I could decide on what I wanted :)

Now is time to finish off my power saw I strapped some wheels to and see how fast I can get it down a race track.....

How much?

Well, they are £32.50 brand new, maelstrom gives you 10% off...I'll give you 40% so yours for £20 inc P&P!

---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 AM ----------

Twilight?!!

Burn them all! Burn them all!

*lights torches, organises locals with pitchforks*

Those films are an abomination...watched the first one..under duress...now if my wife suggests i watch any more...I smile and back slowly out of the room.

But yeah, adventureland is good!

evening all...

Wine is stopping me painting tonight...

Also I'm thinking it's time to sell of my Blood Angels Knights of the Blood partial army... anyone after some Blood Angels which are painted in a Grey and Red scheme let me know...

You can see the figures here http://www.talesfromthewarzone.com/category/games/warhammer-40000/blood-angels/

Ahh, without coffee I can't function. Need one cup just to steady my hands these days!

I'm the same way but I've had a bottle so far and don't want to ruin something tonight...

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Fancy but not something I need to get back into.

I always find I paint better after a drink or wine or beer. Worse after coffee.

I know what you mean... I have a deathwing army if I want to play some 40k but since I have 20 crews I prefer to play Malifaux these days...

I've also got some Nomads for Infinity but I haven't had a game of that yet

Need to get some stuff assembled tonight- I'd love to have my Viks on their new Dragonforge Wasteland II bases. Getting Leveticus and company on the Ironhalo Steampunk bases would be a bonus, and I need to get Perdita's crew assembled since they are to be the store's demo crew.

Got a game tomorrow- the child prodigy (who beat me in his second game ever) wants another game with a new faction. Maybe sometime soon I can convince someone to help me give Alkemy a go- been itching to try it for a while now.

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! I'm actually really excited about this! Especially once I found out I can download all of my lecture videos in iTunes and stick them on my ipod, that'll make life so easy. Totally overshadows the beating that my allergies are giving me.

So, how's everyone else?

Slowly suffocating thanks to paint fumes this end, decorating is one thing, but decorating just to move out sucks!

Still, not all bad I suppose, I do get to move.

So really, you don't actually need to go to lectures at all? Heh. How times have changed from my time at uni...