Off Topic Playground

I have so much I need to sell, like 40k. I might not even keep the small amount of Rogue Trader I told myself I'd keep. I just don't know if I'd miss it- never mind the Warzone minis (minus a couple of the big Dark Legion minis- those are boss), the old Partha D&D figs, etc.

Even tempted to sell my Blood Bowl stuff and my Firestorm: Armada starter, carrier, and Battlefoam tray.

That's just the tip of the iceberg. So much to sell, so much to fix, no motivation and not much more time.

I have so much I need to sell, like 40k. I might not even keep the small amount of Rogue Trader I told myself I'd keep. I just don't know if I'd miss it- never mind the Warzone minis (minus a couple of the big Dark Legion minis- those are boss), the old Partha D&D figs, etc.

Even tempted to sell my Blood Bowl stuff and my Firestorm: Armada starter, carrier, and Battlefoam tray.

That's just the tip of the iceberg. So much to sell, so much to fix, no motivation and not much more time.

I'm tempted to sell my Warzone as well but I don't know if there's a market for it... I've got Dark Legion, Cybertronic and Brotherhood

Hey , whats the good word !!!

about selling stuff off i feel its best to let stuff go your not using unless it is super rare and has major value ( rare in miniature games ) . I used to horde stuff for projects I had ideas on but what winds up happening is you move on . I had so much 40k stuff and fantasy stuff that was just sitting around waiting for me to one day turn an army idea into a wonderland table top master piece . But I havnt played GW games really ever since I began malifaux in miniature gaming I find one rarely goes back too old projects but moves foward to new things .

Pop_Up_Cake_Girl.jpg

I approve of this imagery...

~Tries to hold burlesque obsession in check and fails~

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 AM ----------

ABs, hope ye had a great Bday matey! Been offline for a few days (the new Res Evil game and painting the rest of Pandora's crew took up my time) so I hope ye had a good one!

Edonil, Reg, I demand a game of Space Marine with ye both very soon!!!! If not... Well even the Neverborn shall shudder at my wrath! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Is it bad that I find that hilarious, Monkey? :)

And Path, I've said I don't know how many times: Give me a time for the game! I'd love to do a match, but I practically have to schedule xbox time, lol. That, and we're in very different timezones, so...

Spring is a bizarre time of year full of allergies and stupid college kids...

Wait, was that overly cynical? I mean it's a wonderful time of year... Actually, one of my favorite quotes of all time about spring is from Pastor Matt Chandler, in Texas. 'It's warm, it's cool, but it's warm...I dunno, flowers are blooming, white people are changing color...it's magical, just magical man.'

---------- Post added at 04:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 AM ----------

And I think I've managed to successfully sell my Circle, which is awesome. Granted, it's all disappearing as I start purchasing my Renegade Militia stuff from Forgeworld. o_o Stuff is freaking expensive. I've got all the torsos I need, now to finish just about everything else.

Chocobo! You know we can't use the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ word. (at least I'm assuming that's what it was?) ...woah. That is an aggressive hatred of creepy entertainers...

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

I wonder how many other versions of that word they've killed...

Chocobo! You know we can't use the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ word. (at least I'm assuming that's what it was?) ...woah. That is an aggressive hatred of creepy entertainers...

---------- Post added at 04:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

I wonder how many other versions of that word they've killed...

No, the word was boobs,

Power_Girl.png

or slash fiction, since the words finest used to mean superman and batman, now it about their female counter parts

comics_worlds_finest_1.jpg

(Also power girls new costume looks much better than old one)

I've read a lot of DC since the reboot and most due to that, I've started a lot ongoing comic that i never i would read and about characters i didn't think i would like.

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 AM ----------

You have to be reading Hellblazer.. I've been reading it for the past 20 odd years and have all the issues!

Speaking of selling I'm thinking of putting up my Blood Angels soon

Constantine is awesome, have you been reading Justice league Dark, he's one of the member of the team, he's also appeared in I,vampire twice once in a cameo and once in the crossover with JLD (that's not finished yet)

Constantine is awesome, have you been reading Justice league Dark, he's one of the member of the team, he's also appeared in I,vampire twice once in a cameo and once in the crossover with JLD (that's not finished yet)

I have been getting JLD but I haven't picked up I, Vampire yet... that's one of the books I didn't pick up but I keep being told by Bob at the Comic Book Page Podcast to get.

I'm nearly at the point I'm going to start getting ever apperance of John in my collecting.

I have been getting JLD but I haven't picked up I, Vampire yet... that's one of the books I didn't pick up but I keep being told by Bob at the Comic Book Page Podcast to get.

I'm nearly at the point I'm going to start getting ever apperance of John in my collecting.

I' vampire goes from being really good meh, to really good again very quick. Overall, it's a good read

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

Should I mention the film or would i get a response similar to what i did to to that puppet that said the green lantern film was good, poor little guy never stood a chance

I' vampire goes from being really good meh, to really good again very quick. Overall, it's a good read

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

Should I mention the film or would i get a response similar to what i did to to that puppet that said the green lantern film was good, poor little guy never stood a chance

to be honest I enjoyed the film but I can see why people didn't like it. Yes they should have got Paul Bettany to play Constentine and they did use a rather cut down version of the story... Oh and Chaz dying wasn't a good thing but overall I did buy it and I have watched it numerous times.

Also I did like Green Lantern but I saw it with my 8 year old who loved it so I watched it from his POV not from my years of reading the characters POV

to be honest I enjoyed the film but I can see why people didn't like it. Yes they should have got Paul Bettany to play Constentine and they did use a rather cut down version of the story... Oh and Chaz dying wasn't a good thing but overall I did buy it and I have watched it numerous times.

Also I did like Green Lantern but I saw it with my 8 year old who loved it so I watched it from his POV not from my years of reading the characters POV

Constant was visual interesting, story was almost existent

Green Lantern, had really good acting in it, but was ugly, story was bland and cheesy, but not in good way. worst of all it was completely forgettable

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

Constant was visual interesting, story was almost existent

Green Lantern, had really good acting in it, but was ugly, story was bland and cheesy, but not in good way. worst of all it was completely forgettable

---------- Post added at 10:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

Better DC super hero film please

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 AM ----------

that isn't batman or superman

Comic book films are always hit and miss:

Spiderman 1, 2 & 3: No thanks, always hated the guy, hated the films even more. Can't even just watch them as a superhero flick, sorry.

Iron Man 1 & 2: Not bad, some good casting in the lead role....makes the character believeable, storylines were poop though.

Captain America: Not helping my decision to avoid anything Marvel related. Was ok, but never felt for the characters at all.

Superman Returns: This was actually better than i expected, but still no favourite. I just think its hard to put goody two shoes onto the screen without it being too schmaltzy!

X-men 1, 2 & 3: The only redeeming Marvel films out there, not brilliant towards the end of the trilogy, but enjoyable and re-watchable!

Elektra, Daredevil: Meh

Batman Begins: Awesome, ho a batman movie should be..dark, gritty and depressing... beaten only by:

THe Dark Knight: Uber awesomeness...and the joker is fantastic.

Green Lantern: Ok film, but a missed opportunity in my book...so much more could have been done..and why wasn't Nathan Fillion cast in the main role!? ;)

well, thats all i can think of at the moment...

Loved Constantine actually and the Hellboy films.....oh and Watchmen is how a comic book adaptation should be, faithful, emotional, majestic.

End of rant!