Off Topic Playground

You will run Guild tonight, that is an order!

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Guild Crew - 35 - Scrap

Perdita Ortega
--
5 Pool

Lucius
[10ss]

• Death Marshal
    [4ss]

• Death Marshal
    [4ss]

• Papa Loco
    [6ss]

• Ryle, Guild Pawn
    [8ss]

Hmm, I guess the question for the list is what is your goal?

I am thinking you might have better luck dropping the two DMs and taking Santiago, her totem and one less stone. You lose the extra model but then you get an extra obey to help move Papa where you need him. Plus you get Santiago.

EVERYTHING is better with Santiago!

I don't have the totems XP

The idea was to pinebox Papa and the executioner, then you lucius to slingshot everyone up the field... for fun mostly... just to see if it'd work...

Last week I ran:

Neverborn Crew - 35 - Scrap

Zoraida, the Hag
--
5 Pool

• Desperate Mercenary
    [2ss]

• Desperate Mercenary
    [2ss]

• Doppelganger
    [8ss]

• Gunsmith
    [7ss]

• Gunsmith
    [7ss]

• Teddy
    [9ss]

just to see if it'd work... the other one I'm thinking about is:

Guild Crew - 35 - Scrap

Perdita Ortega
--
6 Pool

Enslaved Nephilim [2ss]

• Abuela Ortega
    [7ss]

• Desperate Mercenary
    [2ss]

• Executioner
    [7ss]

• Papa Loco
    [6ss]

• Judge
    [7ss]

I'd have to proxy the Neph... I don't have: The Enslaved Neph, Gov's Proxy, Purifying flame, drill sergeant, mechanical attendant, Guild Guard clam, and most of the book 3 stuff... but I have everything else. We'll see :)

I like Santiago a lot! I like to pair him with Francisco... in random crews (like under LJ) and have them leapfrog up the bored together... I'm just messing with some ideas right now... if I were playing 40ss games there would not be a lack of Santiago... PROMISE ;)

side note: I think it's very... dangerous that the 'borners and the Finger Wigglers left the Guild officals alone in the thread... who know what they might find when they get back....

*laughs evilly*

I like Santiago a lot! I like to pair him with Francisco... in random crews (like under LJ) and have them leapfrog up the board together... I'm just messing with some ideas right now... if I were playing 40ss games there would not be a lack of Santiago... PROMISE ;)

side note: I think it's very... dangerous that the 'borners and the Finger Wigglers left the Guild officals alone in the thread... who know what they might find when they get back....

*laughs evilly*

Fixed.

I consider myself a Resser player mostly- I've got Nicodem, Seamus, Rasputina, Nightmare LJ plus her alt, and Leveticus.

I think I hear the Viks calling me- something about "buy us...buy us...you can play Malifaux with pretty girls instead of corpses and ice cubes..."

I can see the viks being my next crew, already played about with a few 50ss lists...

*laughs evilly*

Probably a more organised and pleasant thread, free from smelly gremlins and filthy ressers!

HMMMM you still don't punch hard enough Fell :P

I'm not sure what gamer I am as I have 4 Guild crews, 2 Neverborn, 1 Arcanist and 2 Outcasts...no ressers and untill an alt McM comes out it will stay that way ;)

*gives sKeTCH another cookie...*

I consider myself a Resser player mostly- I've got Nicodem, Seamus, Rasputina, Nightmare LJ plus her alt, and Leveticus.

I think I hear the Viks calling me- something about "buy us...buy us...you can play Malifaux with pretty girls instead of corpses and ice cubes..."

I consider myself a Guild player (owning all guild models released to date, including multiples of rare 2 etc figures) though I do have a Seamus crew, lilith crew and considering holding onto my colette crew.

Watching Man vs Food and found myself ordering a late night pizza... its on its way!

There is a program called Man vs food? really? Is this what we pay our licence fees for? Crazy.....

Good morning lovely people. Can someone pour me a coffee I REALLY need some caffeine

*hands steaming cup of coffee to Munkey*

There you go, mind its hot.