Off Topic Playground

*sends support in the form of cheerleaders, marching band and a hot dog seller*

You can do it!!

I certainly intend to!

Why jump[? We're getting used to Fell stepping out of our shadows :P

And the rum's top notch, Ramos personally sampled every barrel and said it's all good. He had previously devoured the contents of a small cake shop beforehand though...

I miss malidoodles... :(

Why jump[? We're getting used to Fell stepping out of our shadows :P

And the rum's top notch, Ramos personally sampled every barrel and said it's all good. He had previously devoured the contents of a small cake shop beforehand though...

I'm coming for you path, it's your fault my feather wont stop growing like this

*Gets stuck in a door*

btw, just wanted to share this from what I was writing, cause it made me chuckle...

“You’d be surprised,” he said, “just how many of the priests in Telios are easy to get along with! I know that lots of people think they’re some kind of religious nuts, but, honestly, they’re quite nice. I met this one, a warpriest named Malvyn, who just had a faith that was inspiring. Very gentle and humble man.”

“Really? That’s definitely not what most people talk about when they come back from Telios,” she said.

“Well, think about it. Unless you’re a great storyteller, what’s going to be easier to get people interested in? The gentle old man who talks softly and feeds kittens, or the one spitting hellfire and fury, pronouncing judgment on the unbelievers?”

ahemm... *puts on spice girls and does the dance to "stop"*

lol, about 11 years back when i worked for Boots...a group of us lads decided to dress as the spice girls for charity..comic relief i think.

I was sporty...and we had to learn that dance to Stop!

I was very good apparently..much to my embarrassment!

had the fake tatoos and all!