Off Topic Playground

s'up?!

Feeling a bit crappy still but pumped up on (over the counter) DRUGS so a bit better!

Spent today playing Red Dead Redemption and getting the 100% completion achievement and also finishing the main story off. Great game. Gonna get the Zombie addon in a few days... a bit cowboyed out atm :D

Hows everyone else doing tonight?

Finished painting Lilith and undercoated the mature neph last night while watching the last disc of Breaking Bad season 2.

Then read some more. It's so nice to have a good book to read. That WoT book 1 dragged on for so long as I couldn't get into it that reading itself had become something I did less of. Now I just need to finish that Salvatore book. Tomorrow night's plan is whiskey and bad book. Try and get it out of the way in one go.

Finished painting Lilith and undercoated the mature neph last night while watching the last disc of Breaking Bad season 2.

Then read some more. It's so nice to have a good book to read. That WoT book 1 dragged on for so long as I couldn't get into it that reading itself had become something I did less of. Now I just need to finish that Salvatore book. Tomorrow night's plan is whiskey and bad book. Try and get it out of the way in one go.

Sounds good. Was hoping to get some painting done since at home but when feeling crappy it sorta zaps my patience so xboxed instead. Hopefully my Dead Justice set will arrive today which might drag me into working on them.

I've infected everyone with zee illness bug XD

Hopefully your stuff should be there today.

Black did yours turn up?

*Huge Sneeze*

*Covers thread in Gremlin Goo*

Would be great if they arrived today. Hoping they will get me to do something modelwise.

*Listening out for a knock at the door*