Off Topic Playground

So who is winning this thread, you ask??

Your Top 5 Off Topic Champions!

Who Posted?

TheOneWhoFell 2,989

Absolution Black 2,882

karn987 2,828

Silver Chocobo 1,970

xxXhayzelXxx 1,225

For a complete list of rankings, simply click on the thread "Replies" link (currently at 18,507).

:D

Only second...Fell, have you been cheating?! ;)

Nice to see the usual suspects in the top 5...all the people who obviously have nothing better to do!

*takes a deep bow, accepts flowers and crown*

Thanks guys!!!

I'm so happy :D

*eyes figures suspiciously* Fair enough, stats don't lie....Well done M'lady...nice to see A hefty Guild prescence!

Morning!

Up really early on my 2nd day off which also happens to be payday.... Ab's, you got mail! :D

Cheers...and morning, and I will post it today!

Only top 20 *sigh*.. *goes back into his chamber and cries*

ah, but if you look at the top 6 or 7 we have all been contributing to the thread from the very inception!

You, are a relative newcomer, and will soon start to move up I'm sure!

Don't get disheartened, top 20 is still good!

(In such a short space of time)

I'm OK, going to take pic's of rotten harvest stuff today ^_^

Oh very nice. I have 1 week left to paint the rest of my blood angels for a tournament and then I can go back to painting my malifaux. Ophellia and ramos and lucius all on the to do list.

I still don't know how I am going to be able to get my BA done in time. So much to finish off lol.

But good bit is the iphones now have decent cameras so I can take better photos of my models when the munkey painting blog is taken out of retirement

Sounds like something Hayzel would arrange. I think this calls for a good old fashion interrogation.

MINIONS!!!!!! Fetch me the cup cake making lillith loving Hayzel!

Ummm... who exactly are you talking to? Are we not your equals...who are your minions? ;)

And anyway, just leave a trail of sweets...Hayzel will turn up eventually!!