Off Topic Playground

Steam! don't feel mean! Everyone reads things differently... I like not knowing stuff right off the bat... it allows for the reader (and writer) to discover them... it also doesn't constrain the writer... which is really important during NaNoWriMo... If he told us all the details up front, he would have to stick to them all the way through, and it would be difficult to add on to the details 'casue it would sound like "oh and btw, my think is OP... just so you know".

Some people want all the details up front. They want to understand everything so they have a clear picture in their mind of what's going on.

It's good for edonil to hear from readers who need different things... it means that he will have to plan more details further in, or more details right away.

But don't ever feel bad for being honest... It's usually more beneficial for a writer to hear critique than praise... critique helps them grow :)

steam! Don't feel mean! Everyone reads things differently... I like not knowing stuff right off the bat... It allows for the reader (and writer) to discover them... It also doesn't constrain the writer... Which is really important during nanowrimo... If he told us all the details up front, he would have to stick to them all the way through, and it would be difficult to add on to the details 'casue it would sound like "oh and btw, my think is op... Just so you know".

Some people want all the details up front. They want to understand everything so they have a clear picture in their mind of what's going on.

It's good for edonil to hear from readers who need different things... It means that he will have to plan more details further in, or more details right away.

But don't ever feel bad for being honest... It's usually more beneficial for a writer to hear critique than praise... Critique helps them grow :)

+1 :)