Off Topic Playground

The episode My Heart Will Go On (the one where the Titanic didn't sink) was brilliant and had me laughing all the time. Balthazar really proved himself to be a great character in that episode and it hows how flighty some Angels can be :P

Err... pun not intended...

Oh yeah, I'm back from my rest, not that it was really a rest. I spent most of it wrestling with NE Teddy and trying to convince him to accept cookies in return for letting me paint him. I got most of the base colours done though :)

Mines still in his box sleeping... need to think about what I want to do with him.. got a few ideas... like sculpting another body so I can use the other head and have 2 of em'...

Hi my name is Foe and I am a cheeze-it addict . With that said I love cheez-its once I open a box I usually almost the whole box . AND NO GOLDFISH ARE IN NO WAY BETTER!!! IF YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN SUCK ON HATCHET ARMPIT !! # composes himself , straightens his shirt # ok , well I was at the super market and cheese nips where on sale , now when cheeze its are on sale I celebrate like I just scored the game winning goal in the world cup . But since the cheese nips where on sale I thought well there the same shape , size and are made from a reputable company I went for them .

well ....... I am disappointed , they are a close but just not the same ... so just thought I would share that ...

Whatever you say G.I. Joe!

~Stands up~

Hi, I'm Eddy (or Lonely or Path depending on who/what you are) and I'm a addict. I'm not sure what I'm addicted to but I'm addicted to it and enjoy it very much, the fact that I'm admitting my addiction is just to rub everyone elses' noses in the fact I adore and revel in my addiction day and night even though I have not the faintest idea what it is. I think it might have something to do with zombies though, but again, I'm not sure.

One thing I do know though is that it's not coffee or cheese related.

~Sits down again~

Chocobo, are they cowboy dinosaurs with rocket boots and diamond-headed walking sticks?