Off Topic Playground

So in fact you're saying she is a non-puppet to the puppets, but that the puppets are using her as a puppet leader as a non-puppet face to the other non-puppets to better facilitate the puppets introduction in to the non-puppet world?

*Blinks as his head slowly stops doing circles*

Umm... maybe? I was basically saying she is mistaken and not acutally their leader, it's not possible for her or anyone to be. *Flicks away a Puppet as it starts to try and poke at his Claw* I'm not sure they even want an introduction... they just keep stealing things and making more of themselves... it's like they're Replicators..

Umm... maybe? I was basically saying she is not actually their leader and is mistaken, it's not possible for her to be. *Flicks away a Puppet as it starts to try and poke at his Claw* I'm not sure they even want an introduction... they just keep stealing things and making more of themselves... it's like they're Replicators..

Armor piercing bullets! That's what we need!

Umm... maybe? I was basically saying she is mistaken and not acutally their leader, it's not possible for her or anyone to be. *Flicks away a Puppet as it starts to try and poke at his Claw* I'm not sure they even want an introduction... they just keep stealing things and making more of themselves... it's like they're Replicators..

Replicators.... now there's a comparison to fill us all with mild nausea.

Replicators are bad... very very VERY bad....

and yes, Patrocles, You are that transparent.... *sniggers, tosses you a coat* You probably ought to wear that...

*loads gun with Some of Sam's Flame Rounds....*

*Catches the coat and slides it on in one smooth motion* Thanks.... wouldn't want to scare any one after all...

So over the Weekend I finished watching what has become my favorite Anime of all time and most likely, my favorite show of all time. Code Geass; Lelouch of the Rebelion.

This is seriously an utterly fantastic show and kept me on the edge of my seat through both seasons. The story is the compelling and is constantly taking twists and turns you'd never expect. The characters have the extra layer to them that gets you invested in them and breaks that "passive watcher" mentality. So many eppisodes left me staring at the screen slack jawed, wondering what just exactly happened and puzzling over the implications of it. It has some fantastic mecha designs, really cool sci-fi weaponary, and a huge focus of strategy and tactics that make it a great Shonen style show but without going horrendously over the top.

I'd recommend this show to anyone and everyone. To put it simply, give the show a chance. I put off watching it for years and after the first eppisode, I was hooked beyond all escape. There are 2 seasons to it, R1 and R2 each about 26 epp. long available in English Sub and Dub... but go for the Dub, the English voices and dialogue is fantastic.

code-geass-r2.png

Edited by karn987
New pic... old one apparently did something odd..