Off Topic Playground

Hey Princess!!! I hope you slept a lot better last night :)

AB - it goes back to the Diabetes again, I was undiagnosed for a good while and it effected my short term memory to a degree. I function well enough, I just forget things very easily unless I live by routine. I also end up writing a lot of little notes to myself (and I often forget I have those, lol!). Of course, the Docs don't believe that's what caused it...

lol nope havent been to sleep as of yet.. 27 hrs and counting!!!

Ugh, I hate it when I can't sleep, but you have a while to go before you break my record of 100+ hours... I was literally losing my mind and the last day is a bit odd in my memories.

Damn you insomnia!!!

I'll try to think up a story in a minute, but first a cigarette to get the grey matter working! :D

Okay, story time!!!! :D

In a land far, far away there lived a dwarf that loved to mine and lived his entire life underground. as he got older and his hair started to grey, and his beard reached his knees he began to wonder of the lands outside his subterranean world. the other Dwarfs (note - that is the correct plural of Dwarf) told him he was stupid and that he should be happy with what he had, but could not quell the curiosity and wonder him his mean, nor the wanderlust in his heart. so, one day he set out on a great adventure.

no sooner had he stepped outside the entrance to the mine that he was accosted by Trolls, beaten up, knocked out and cooked alive before being eaten. Sadly there is no lesson to be learned in this short, yet fanciful tale, as the one learning who would have learned it became indigestion. Either that or the lesson could be to make sure your food is clean before eating :P

The End :D

Edited by LonelyPath