Off Topic Playground

Wooo, Wychwood fans represent!

I mourn the loss of White Wych. It was my favourite summer drink.

Yeah... I miss that also! They used to release some great seasonal ales... but alas I don't see them about anymore. Also depends on the store you get them from.. but I have trouble finding anything other than Hob Goblin, Goliath of their new cider "Green Goblin" which isn't actually that nice... although I'm a sucker for their artwork ;)

Yes... Yes it is! :D

I was going to clean it up but since you are our "Malifaux Wall-E" I'll leave that to you! :P

Cheeky B****r! I think you need a ticket...

*gets out tickets and writes one citing Regnak with antisocial behaviour, and insulting an officer of the guild*

Right, so thats 3 scrips you need to pay by noon tomorrow, or we let the hunters out....

*and then motions to closet, where janitorial woes exit and begin cleaning*

*wanders in with a cup of coffee*

Morning all, good to have the day off today XD needed it *takes a sip of his coffee and sits down next to the Muffin Tree*

Morning.....

Got any apple and cinnamon muffins growing there?

Cheeky B****r! I think you need a ticket...

*gets out tickets and writes one citing Regnak with antisocial behaviour, and insulting an officer of the guild*

Right, so thats 3 scrips you need to pay by noon tomorrow, or we let the hunters out....

*and then motions to closet, where janitorial woes exit and begin cleaning*

Morning.....

Got any apple and cinnamon muffins growing there?

*looks up at the tree, the tree shakes a bit and a few muffins fall ot the ground*

Try those. *points*

Regnak, I quite enjoy Green Witch, which is odd for me since it has to be a damn good cider for me to drink it. Have you tried ordering from their website? They have things like The Dogs' Bollocks and so on there to order :) Orat least they did the other week when I last checked.

No, I haven't actually. Don't know why I didn't think of that?!

*Goes to look at their site*