Off Topic Playground

*cleans face of Zombie guts*

it was a wonderful weekend. I had a lot of fun... unfortunately I came home to a family medical crisis... and I'm exhausted... physically... emotionally... even spiritually... and I work almost every day the next week... XP

someone wanna come be me for a few days?

Oh my goodness fell! is everyone okay?

<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SJFrqV2LKA?version=3&hl=en_GB"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SJFrqV2LKA?version=3&hl=en_GB" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="349" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Sadly the HTML imbed fails on this forum software XD

Just copy and paste the link to the video from the address bar and it works.

*cleans face of Zombie guts*

it was a wonderful weekend. I had a lot of fun... unfortunately I came home to a family medical crisis... and I'm exhausted... physically... emotionally... even spiritually... and I work almost every day the next week... XP

someone wanna come be me for a few days?

Do i get to wear the Lady J costume? ;)

Icehouse..I think i remember them......

not that i'm that old...;)

While I was away, they found a tumor in my grandfather's brain... he has opted out of treatment... and he's gone down hill rapidly since I got home :( not sure how long he's got... everyone else is pretty good... tired... stressed... and I feel kind of out of place... *shrugs* I just have to keep kind of busy...

And no, Abs, you can't wear my LJ costume... Judge on the other hand... or Guardian...?

While I was away, they found a tumor in my grandfather's brain... he has opted out of treatment... and he's gone down hill rapidly since I got home :( not sure how long he's got... everyone else is pretty good... tired... stressed... and I feel kind of out of place... *shrugs* I just have to keep kind of busy...

Oh, thats not good news. Have a hug from me fell.

And no, Abs, you can't wear my LJ costume... Judge on the other hand... or Guardian...?

Awh let him fell! Just the corset?! ;)

:)