Off Topic Playground

AB, errr... I couldn't find a showgirls costume to fit someone of your... errr... size, so here's a tux to be a bouncer instead :D

Fair enough...don't want anybody to run out screaming, scarred for life!

I'll go check if my Stuffed Bartok has a tag still on him!

Bartok the Magnificent..I have a stuffed one too!

*collapses into thread* omg ITS SO HOT OUTSIDE! Never, ever do a whole weeks shopping if you have to walk an hour in the BOILING sunshine. :(

*Holds Hose pipe*

Cool you off?

Oh for those of you who loved this as a child.

Cartoon network has remade. What for it.

THUNDERCATS!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh. Now see, I don't get excited about this. i loved Thundercats and I am scared they will wreck the concept for me...but I'll give it a go...I may be pleasantly surprised.

Nostalgia is a wonderful thing. I reckon the original would be terrible if I watched it now. Bloody Snarf (or whatever he was called) and the kids :(

But Mumra was cool.

I still like the original (bought them cheap on DVD when Woolies was closing down!).

But yes, kill Snarf and Wily Twit and Wily Tw*t, and the rest of the programme was superb!

MUMM-RA!!!!!!!

Since I'm not allowed to say much (darn NDA) about the new Thundercats (it was the last professional work I did as a animator before illness forced me to retire, at least in animation... there are other things still in the works that I also did work on before Thundercats, lol) all I can say is that it's pretty good. I had the first bunch of episodes sent to be a few months ago as a perk of the job and I was impressed and they put aside all of my fears after loving the original for 25+ years and already owning them on DVD.

Hayzel, I feel your suffering with this heat, it's killing me too... I woulda gone to play Resident Evil 5 some more (well, the Mercenaries part of it) but the idea of the blazing sunshine in the game puts me off it, hahahaha.

It's a proper cartoon. Just go watch it :P

Asking me or ordering me?! ;)

I think we should have a water fight *clicks her fingers and a water gun appears in her hands*

*Presses button, giant water cannon emerges from armour plating*

It's a good thing I watch Avatar and I know how to water bend, *makes a pillar of water and thows it at AB's*

*throws up a wall of earth to block the water. Turns into mud*

Heh, I watched the film two nights ago, so I know what you are on about....