Off Topic Playground

*Enters thread, hefts the coffee monolith onto shoulder, suplexes it into a thousand pieces, Kool-Aids through a wall ("OH YEAH!") and is gone.*

*The Coffee Monolith reforms ala Terminator 2, except seems to have double it's size O.o*

Monolith.jpg

*Walks in with some pieces of a airplane, lays them down and walks out. Returns a few minutes later with more pieces of the plane, and lays them down. This continues for about an hour, all the while a swarm of Puppets run about putting the thing together. Comes back with a suit case, and quickly hurries on board. Stops just before the door closes and pokes head out*

Cya all in a week! Have a good time and good luck! Oh and AB? Your in charge! Make sure you keep an eye on the Monoliths, and Hayzel my Princess don't forget to feed all the Puppets! You know how they get when they are hungry :)

*And away he goes!*

Edited by karn987

*The Coffee Monolith reforms ala Terminator 2, except seems to have double it's size O.o*

Monolith.jpg

*Walks in with some pieces of a airplane, lays them down and walks out. Returns a few minutes later with more pieces of the plane, and lays them down. This continues for about an hour, all the while a swarm of Puppets run about putting the thing together. Comes back with a suit case, and quickly hurries on board. Stops just before the door closes and pokes head out*

Cya all in a week! Have a good time and good luck! Oh and AB? Your in charge! Make sure you keep an eye on the Monoliths, and Hayzel my Princess don't forget to feed all the Puppets! You know how they get when they are hungry :)

*And away he goes!*

Why does AB's get to be in charge and not me :(

#Overcharges a mechanical dove with extra soulstones#

Take this message to Karn my mechanical minion. "Have a safe trip, enjoy yourself".

Fly my pretty.

I am not your messenger bird

Master!!! :s who am i gunna worship whilst your away!? *feels misplaced, picks up a puppet and hugs it to death*

*Puts hand up*

Me princess, you may worship me ;)

love shmove... I'm a Guildster ;)

Thank god she still is...was worried for a bit....

My bus leaves in an hour and 21 minutes!!!!! Indy, here I come!!!

have fun! Take lots of pics and most of all, raise hell!!

(in the name of the guild obviously)

Oh and AB? Your in charge! Make sure you keep an eye on the Monoliths, and Hayzel my Princess don't forget to feed all the Puppets! You know how they get when they are hungry :)

*And away he goes!*

See ya, have fun! Hope you spend all that budget of yours! ;)

And me in charge?, oh you guys are SOOOO screwed! ;)

Why does AB's get to be in charge and not me :(

*looms over chocobo* Older, possibly wiser. And bigger. A lot bigger. ;)

Master!!! :s who am i gunna worship whilst your away!? *feels misplaced, picks up a puppet and hugs it to death*

*coughs*

Who else?

*points to himself*