Off Topic Playground

Dude, Regnak... That sucks... a lot :\

They closed the big bridge that goes from Maine to NH... so I'm not sure of the route we'll be taking to get to Boston....... we can't take I95... O_O I mean, I know there are other ways... I just.... don't know them haha... we always take the interstate south.... and north O_O

Oh, BTW... I have arcanist hair now :D

@Aaron: boo being responsible haha

LOL yeah. Luckily, as I'm making my list, I think it will make things really easy. My biggest problem is that it looks like I'm only going to have like a 2 hour window on Thursday to get a TON of stuff done, and I don't much like that. We'll see how it goes though.

1706.jpg

This lovely disaster caused my journey to work to take 3 and a half hours! :( Oh, and if you cannot tell, those be train tracks under that mud and water!

Holy crap man, that's nuts. Multi-hour trips to work really suck. Sorry to hear that. :( I had to drive 50 minutes one-way to work for about a year. That REALLY wore me down after a while. Not interested in ever doing THAT again. I like my 10 minute drive now. :)

Mwa ha ha ha...the conversion continues! :)

Hmm....thinking I should bring SOMETHING to wear from day to day to mark me as a Malifaux'er....I mean, beyond my shirt that says MALIFAUX in giant letters, LOL.

Drawing a blank on costume related things though....hmmm...will have to ponder....instead of work....LOL

They closed the big bridge that goes from Maine to NH... so I'm not sure of the route we'll be taking to get to Boston....... we can't take I95... O_O I mean, I know there are other ways... I just.... don't know them haha... we always take the interstate south.... and north O_O

Violet is neverborn fell :D

Well done you have turned to the Dark side

Yep... I feel more sorry for people working with me... Boy do I hum! :D

Arcanist hair? I think you will have to post a pic so we can all appreciate this! :D

Heh, I'm thinking it should have been more of a white streak of hair for Arcanists, a la Rogue from X-men. :tongue1:

White might not show up as well in Fell's hair though, so I understand the choice of violet instead.

Thinking about grabbing a quick hair-cut myself if I have time before I leave. It's on the verge of needing a cut...we'll see.

PURPLE is NB... VIOLET is Arcanist... I can't do Purple... it would wash out and look pink XP which is why I didn't go Guild Red.... so I did violet...

and once it's dry I'll see what I can do about pictures... it looks AWESOME!!! :D

Edit: Lobo, you're not far from right... it's like Rogue's only violet in blonde instead of white in auburn :D

Edited by TheOneWhoFell

PURPLE is NB... VIOLET is Arcanist... I can't do Purple... it would wash out and look pink XP which is why I didn't go Guild Red.... so I did violet...

and once it's dry I'll see what I can do about pictures... it looks AWESOME!!! :D

Edit: Lobo, you're not far from right... it's like Rogue's only violet in blonde instead of white in auburn :D

Violet is a mix of purple and pink, those neverborn