Off Topic Playground

#watches as monolith jumps onto mug, crushing it in the process.#

No, see, I actually wanted the coffee in the mug, not the monolith......

*Groans, rolling over. A Puppet comes running in with another mug, sets it down next to AB before the Coffee Monolith leans over to fill it up*

*Groans, rolling over. A Puppet comes running in with another mug, sets it down next to AB before the Coffee Monolith leans over to fill it up*

#doesn't lift head from floor. Sticks thumbs up#

Ta. A helpful puppet? Makes a change. Any chance of a straw?

Oh look, It is 6:25AM and I am still awake. I can see sunlight, I am going to sleep.

Lol, you are seriously back to front......

Have agood night...erm...morning...whatever!

;)

#doesn't lift head from floor. Sticks thumbs up#

Ta. A helpful puppet? Makes a change. Any chance of a straw?

Lol, you are seriously back to front......

Have agood night...erm...morning...whatever!

;)

I don't have any straws.... and I think all the rest are part of some Puppets... so if you want...

excited... and getting nervous... started packing at *mumbles a time* this morning.... I think I've packed everything that can get packed until later this week.... *yawns*

Ohh early preperation.... really early from the sound of it. Why the early morning packing?

I've only made my lists so far and read over the travel plans etc about 5 times >.>

Still need to figure out if my suitcase will be fine in the overhead.... and what the size under the seat is... that info is way to hard to get sometimes. *grumbles*

Ohh early preperation.... really early from the sound of it. Why the early morning packing?

I've only made my lists so far and read over the travel plans etc about 5 times >.>

Still need to figure out if my suitcase will be fine in the overhead.... and what the size under the seat is... that info is way to hard to get sometimes. *grumbles*

you both need Mary Poppins bags! ;)