Off Topic Playground

Don't worry Chocobo, I won't let any of them get you. *Continues to "pet" the Pie monolith* Gotta figure out whats up with them though..

Maybe because they're nightmares, and they are providing a service that we actually love... maybe its causing a schism in their brains...we should be fearing them, not loving them!

# pops up # Egg toast !!!! . I want some !!!

Whats up all , played a bunch of malifaux last night , did some experimenting . than drank a whole mess of beer .

#shakes fist at Foe#

just you try it....

#sees drawn on silly face on Foe's face and sniggers#

forgot i'd done that (see earlier post)

shall I banish one of them ... you know as an example ! maybe they will tone down than ? or we can just deal and drink more coffee .

*shakes head* They are not that easy to beat.... the power to provide food and snacks has given them great resilience and potency. *jumps down from the Pie one and eyes the lot of them*

I think it's best if we try to treat them nicely.... they are providing a service after all. They are just a bit.... odd. *Spies the Dr. Pepper one sitting in a small lawn chair that should not be able to support it's weight yet some how does*

Very odd....

If I really wanted to catch you, I would have.

It is fun to watch you run around like a crazy chicken though.

Heh, don't even have to cut off his head first!

Morning all! TGIF!! Had an EPIC (yes, I'll use that word freely) game last night with Levi vs. my buddy's Viks/Von Schill crew. Crazy game. Ended up in a tie, 4-4, LOL. Was close though.

Morning all! TGIF!! Had an EPIC (yes, I'll use that word freely) game last night with Levi vs. my buddy's Viks/Von Schill crew. Crazy game. Ended up in a tie, 4-4, LOL. Was close though.

Best games are the close ones in my opinion, lot less fun if someone just dominates. But Von Schill is rough for Levy! The poor undead/constructs *moment of silence*

What was his Viks crew? Just curious as I plan on building one soon...

And drawn games are cool, usually means an awesome fight!

Hmmm well they dont have circuits.... remember, they are not actually constructs... they only look like it.

*wanders up behind one and opens a panel on the back that didn't seem to be there a second ago. Inside is nothing but swirling mists of almost every color*

See? *Reachs inside and swirls some of it around before closing the panel and it vanishing*

There isn't really anything to do to rewire them.... they are sorta... alive I suppose.... or at the very least sentient. *looks up at the Monolith and rubs beard in thought*

I like his head attached to him. He's funnier that way. :D

I like my head, I'm rather attached to it

Hmmm well they dont have circuits.... remember, they are not actually constructs... they only look like it.

*wanders up behind one and opens a panel on the back that didn't seem to be there a second ago. Inside is nothing but swirling mists of almost every color*

See? *Reachs inside and swirls some of it around before closing the panel and it vanishing*

There isn't really anything to do to rewire them.... they are sorta... alive I suppose.... or at the very least sentient. *looks up at the Monolith and rubs beard in thought*

Someone get pandora, she scare them, so they will behave

I am on vacation. My sister's house has this wonderful thing called the internet, maybe you've heard of it? ;)

Cheeky! I just thought you would be away from the computer all weekend...enjoying the delights of a sunsoaked beach or something!

The internet? Nah, never heard of it...so what does it do?

Has science fiction taught you nothing?! You're just asking for trouble with that one...

Oh yeah I know but it's half the reason I made them ;) Besides..... creating snacks out of thin air is not as simple as it sounds. *pats the Monolith and looks up at the mention of Pandora*

Oh? Yeah saw her last night, she is my main partner in crime after all. Only problem with hanging around her so much is the Sorrows tend to follow you around. *eyes one peaking from around Hayzels throne* Oi! Shoo! I told you I'm not going to let you tag along!

Oh yeah I know but it's half the reason I made them ;) Besides..... creating snacks out of thin air is not as simple as it sounds. *pats the Monolith and looks up at the mention of Pandora*

Oh? Yeah saw her last night, she is my main partner in crime after all. Only problem with hanging around her so much is the Sorrows tend to follow you around. *eyes one peaking from around Hayzels throne* Oi! Shoo! I told you I'm not going to let you tag along!

that'd better not be one of those janitorial woes...

#eyes moving mop suspiciously#

Though with Hatchet around it could come in handy....

Best games are the close ones in my opinion, lot less fun if someone just dominates. But Von Schill is rough for Levy! The poor undead/constructs *moment of silence*

Heh, yep. He managed to wipe out 3 Scrap counters at one point, and then he boldly charged Von Schill onto my half of the table to try to kill my Waif and keep Levi dead. Got lucky with a tie on the attack duel, and then flipped a Red Joker in the damage flips, LOL.

We were playing 45 points, so his list was:

Viks

Von Schill

Librarian

Trapper

Ronin x2

Student of Conflict

Desperate Merc