Off Topic Playground

aha, I actually am being followed ;) See, I'm not paranoid! Yeah, I use the internet to grumble a lot, too bad you can't read my posts in the puppet wars playtest... Being critical is one of my most useful (and apparently unattractive) attributes. Like they said, we worked it out, time to stop derailing the derailment thread.

Who'd you give the cooties to? I thought they were cuter than the ball n'chained neph. Fell caught em, didn't she?

Yeah they probably where cuter but the Enslaved Nephilim fits me better ;D

Ummmm... I don't think so... she would probably dismember me though if it happened.... *looks around nervously*

Huzzah for solved problems and happy LGSes! :)

I've heard mixedthings about GL. I'm still having trouble getting passed the idea of a 100% CGI costume. I don't know, we'll see. Maybe going to check it out tomorrow.

In other news...t minus 1 hour till done work, headed to the airport, and then home! Looking forward to being picked up by my wife at the airport. Yeah, I won't deny I'm a softie at heart, and don't like being away from my girl. ;)

Yeah iam amped

That's weird. That's the last thing I wouldve expected from you. :tongue2:

Def watch out for those Neverborn eyes though. LOL

Grrr...flight home is already delayed 25 minutes. Really hoping to not repeat my experience from the last time I came home from Boston. Last time got delayed, then re-routed, then delayed again, then missed a connecting flight....was like 18 hours later getting home than I was supposed to be.

Thats good news fell!

And training is indeed a good thing for dogs, but training for search an rescue is great yet hard dont forget that, you never know once searching in what state you gonna find it, handlers gotta be up for it you know?

And it is a constant commitment, but of course, great of you to to give back to society