Off Topic Playground

#puts special shampoo and sprays to one side, next to the Hairdressers sink#

There, all ready for her when she comes in. All I can say is thank god I'm metal.

You should be wary though Chocobo.......

KArn

KArn

KArn....

(just keep your distance ;))

*Appears behind AB and grumbles*

I'm not infested! I'm just having an odd day... *looks down at himself and mutters* I'll get Eric for this.... mark my words..... *narrows his eyes and shakes his fist*

*Appears behind AB and grumbles*

I'm not infested! I'm just having an odd day... *looks down at himself and mutters* I'll get Eric for this.... mark my words..... *narrows his eyes and shakes his fist*

Heh, so will you be our favourite Enslaved Neph again soon?

I don't think fell will let you sit on her shoulders at the moment....

hi...

I'm gonna <try> to be around today...

But my grandfather is in the hospital... he had several seizures yesterday, and they don't know why... but they think he might have had a stroke.... he's stable, intubated, sedated... but I'm not sure when I'll be around.

So have a good day... And I'll check in when I can. :)

hi...

I'm gonna <try> to be around today...

But my grandfather is in the hospital... he had several seizures yesterday, and they don't know why... but they think he might have had a stroke.... he's stable, intubated, sedated... but I'm not sure when I'll be around.

So have a good day... And I'll check in when I can. :)

Oh thats really rough news. I hope everything is alright for him, and obviously the rest of you too.

We shall see you when you are here, just concentrate on doing what you have to do in the 'real' world.

Shazam! *points and the Coffee Monolith leaps into the thread and lands next to Fell nearly landing on AB* WHoops....

@Fell: I hope he gets better :( Just try not to dwell to much on it, I'm sure he will get better. But do what you need to Fell, spend time with him/family etc and we will be here when you need us. =)

Yup we will be here....

@KArn: so have the celebrations finished yet? Or is the whole of Boston still partying?

No man, the celebrations are just warming up. The Rolling Rally/Parade is tomorrow in Boston. It's going to be awesome but insane at the same time, there are a lot of really dire hard fans out there. The whole team is going to be there with the Cup and it will be a crazy crazy day XD

I may end up going into the city to see the Parade but it's going to be mobbed so still not sure. Depends on what a bunch of people I know end up doing... may head in as a group.

@Spoon: Yeah where has our Resser been I wonder... well any way it's his birthday so time to deface his wall!