Off Topic Playground

Simple! He is the Rider of War XD

He doesn't have to obey the laws of physics and what not... he is being capable of slaying the masters of Heaven and Hell.

That... and the guy is built like a tank, serious >.> he is about 8' tall and 6' wide....

No he's like 10'-12' foot tall, he twice the size of the zombies in the game

Its weird in a way he is over powered ( and I hate saying that ) , his draw mechanic is super good , it is in no way a draw back . The endless stream of rats do a ton of damage since they can basically reactivate . The rats do 2 damage each attack after the first time they hit you , with a plus flip its not hard for them to do so , I feel rats fight better than a lot of things out there . don't get me wrong there are a few things that can get rid of them , but if played well its very very hard . combine that with making most of your stuff insignificant .

Don't get me wrong they can be beat buts most likely its a draw at best , you can just ignore there pieces , walk over the rats and do what you have to do , but by the end of turn 6 you would have lost mostly everything .

Ha I just thought of this , if you have anything with black blood its facing an endless loop of rats until the thing with black blood dies , and this is in one turn . The rats attack they do wounds , they die from black blood , giving the rat catcher which is close by fresh rats to attack you with .

What I say to give them a good

Oooh a drive by posting!!

#snickers at KArn as he appears on Fell's shoulders, then falls off as she leaves the thread#

Always entertaining!

*stands up and dusts himself off*

Bah I say to you! Was worth it.

@Chocobo: Ohhh Dming huh? It is a lot of fun but a lot of work. What system? 4th D&D?

For the D & D game that you mention on this forum?

That sounds like a lot of work....

Yep, but I'm looking forward to it

The Invisible bear is here, I've seen him!

#thinks about that last sentence#

No, I've seen the aura of terrifyingness around the bear. Thats it.

AB's the zombie bear is right behind you