Off Topic Playground

alright thanks im eating jelly!!

.... Jelly in the UK is a bit different then what we have here if I recall... your having Gelatin basically right?

@Chocobo: I liked Pirates 4 for a lot of reasons, but I think it is probably the weakest of the movies. But it was fun XD Black Beard was awesome.

@Foe: Nope not yet but I need to. that and X-Men First Class.

@ hayzel just out of the jar ?

@chocobo whats up

So anyone see thor ?, if so is it worth movie ticket price of 14 bucks

Thor is awesome, so is Kung Fu panda 2

.... Jelly in the UK is a bit different then what we have here if I recall... your having Gelatin basically right?

@Chocobo: I liked Pirates 4 for a lot of reasons, but I think it is probably the weakest of the movies. But it was fun XD Black Beard was awesome.

@Foe: Nope not yet but I need to. that and X-Men First Class.

Blackbeard was awesome

So was jack and the mermaids (Spidermermaid I mean)

And so was barbousa (sorry can't spell his name)

And the sets

And writing

And the fighting

But the plot was complete stupid all round

Thor is awesome, so is Kung Fu panda 2

Blackbeard was awesome

So was jack and the mermaids (Spidermermaid I mean)

And so was barbousa (sorry can't spell his name)

And the sets

And writing

And the fighting

But the plot was complete stupid all round

Agreed. It was very much like they had a decent idea for a story but couldn't figure out how to make it work organically and get Jack into it... so they took a hammer and beat it into position ><

Kung Fu Panda 2... must see it... the first one may be my favorite animated movie *nods*

Agreed. It was very much like they had a decent idea for a story but couldn't figure out how to make it work organically and get Jack into it... so they took a hammer and beat it into position ><

Kung Fu Panda 2... must see it... the first one may be my favorite animated movie *nods*

So many good characters in it, the goat and Peacock were fantastic

Also a children's film that deals with genocide?

Yes, I read about the trains. Strange indeed.

Thor was pretty cool. Not sure if it's worth a $14 ticket though. Websaw it on bargain night for only $6 a ticket.

Now though...Super 8....oh yeah, definitely worth it.

Trains?

I tried to find a decent picture of Bzzd pulling a green lantern train, but failed :(

No spoilers! I want to see that fresh!

Heh, no sweat man. I really enjoyed it though, so looking forward to seeing what you think of it. ;)

And now...to multi-task, and keep myself entertained while alone in the hotel room. Watching the Bruins and doing some painting, I think. :)

No.... Bruins!! Unless of course you have been zombified....

In which case i have a flamethrower with built in chainsaw and I'm not afraid to use it.

In fact i will relish it........ ;)

*Find Zombie teddy bear in posseion of his I-pod, take it off of it and put bear into toybox*

Sorry about that, i don't know how he got out

*Find Zombie teddy bear in posseion of his I-pod, take it off of it and put bear into toybox*

Sorry about that, i don't know how he got out

thats ok, just as long as he's safely put away now. Wouldn't want to torch one of your friends by accident!

#folds down portable flamethrower/chainsaw and tucks into rucksack #

There we go, Amazing how small they can make things fold these days.....